Alarm Chasis - Drive Moderately

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Almost 3 weeks. Basically the alarm only triggered about 3 times after disabled since according to the SA, they only disabled the faulty unit. The sensor already arrived 2 weeks ago but I'm currently outstation. :65:

i see.. u mean, even after they disabled the faulty sensor, the alarm did triggered for 3 times?
They are also ordering new sensor for mine but still haven't arrived yet. can't wait ito know if that is the actual solution.
Meaning, they are releasing many faulty sensors for the CKD MSPORT 328i. hmm.. we are seing only few because most of the other owner didn't report it online, but i believe BMW malaysia have the total numbers of such complaints.
Actually, this problem does not only occur in Malaysia, its even reported in other countries.

Yeah, agreed. Even worst, there is a customer outside which had the alarm triggered 1 day after receiving his car. However, as for my car, the alarm mostly triggered at speed below of 60km/h where the car trying its best to adapt to the uneven road surface. Never ever this alarm trigger on highway driving as of now. I don't think replacing the sensor will solve the problem.

You guys have the squeaky suspension reported in the other thread? Some owners are complaining on the squeaky adaptive suspension which is not nornal.

It happened to my boss's 328i M-sport as well, he took delivery around April. It went into SC for close to 3 weeks while my boss was oversea ...

went to SC yesterday, and they replaced 2 sensors, acceleration and one other thing, and i should monitor and report back if its solved the issue. Now i think that BMW Malaysia is seriously looking into this matter, and really hooe that this was the solution, for all the similar issues.

Mine replaced today. Still under monitoring. Drove for 100km on way home today without a prob. However, 7 hours of service and part replacement is quite long for 1st interval service :sleep:

Top Bottom