Aircon Flow Direction

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Sakuragi80

Dear All Members...just bought my first 316i few months ago. Glad to join this community and hope to learn more about the car through this forum.

I noticed recently that my aircon flow direction has a mind of its own as of late. Normally, I would set the flow towards the center and bottom direction for both the driver and the front passenger.

But everytime i restart my car, the flow direction would change. Driver's side remained the same (center and bottom), but the front passenger would just be towards the center. I think it used to stay the same but I can't be too sure. Checked the manual, but found nothing on this...no automatic configuration.

Anyone here face the same issue? Many thanks in advance for your feedback.

Rgds.

I facing same problem previously, but somehow it remain same when restart my car until now. I have no idea yet how is the setting

My issue is slightly different. The indicator is pointing straight but the air is blowing straight and down (at the feet).
Even after pressing the controls - the outcome is the same.
My ride is >85,000km and over the years this has happened, have gone back to have it 'fixed' before but ...recently no issue - just no idea when it would act up again.

However, everytime I start the car, the indicator would show the same position from the last i switched off the car.

Thanks for sharing your input. I couldn't be bothered anymore with the setting, just put to Auto, period. Haha, problem set aside :67:

it happened to me last time..sent to AB Glenmarie to reset the a/c...twice.. first time ok but then it went wacko again..send to AB again and it's ok now...so far...

Top Bottom