air cond only passenger side working

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fuza

Club Guest
Hi everyone. My car got this aircond problem. Only passenger side is working. Driver side only hot air coming out.Anyone had an experience with this problem. Whats the solutions? Your advice is greatly appreciated. Tq.

Check with the computer ecu control. It can detect is there is any fault. Also check if there is any turnable think at the vent that shows red.

I had a similar problem a while back...sent it back to dealer, turned out that there's a leak in the hose. They replaced the hose for me and everything is good again.

Good Luck!

E90 only has one cooling coil and only one blower. Has to be the multi zone temp setting that prevented the driver side vent closed and only allow hot air. Or vent jammed. If no gas, passenger side also won't be cold.

my car air con got this problem after leaving for more than 24hrs , I need to accelerate pedal hard above rpm4 then only the aircond is cold,any one knows the problem abt it,thks

Now air con switch on maximum got noise ,is it blower problem and since may 2013 replaced the air con compressor this is the 2nd time i need to top up gas coz driver side not cold.

mine had squeaky sound when blower turned on after 30mins, had to change the blower, RM600++.
not sure if your issue is same as mine.

DanzE90 said:
mine had squeaky sound when blower turned on after 30mins, had to change the blower, RM600++.
not sure if your issue is same as mine.
May i know where you change it?

Top Bottom