Agm 2009

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already received Notice Of Annual General Meeting by today,thanks bro Juan Powerblow.

OSFlanker;407988 said:
Sorry I will be away on that date, hopefully driving a V8 with 6-speed manual transmission.

Oh yeah...I thought of joining you! Looks unlikely now mate!:rolleyes:

ALBundy;408006 said:
Oh yeah...I thought of joining you! Looks unlikely now mate!:rolleyes:

OOooooi... You choose the date wan ok!

Pssst... I can always arrange for Ingress to let us test drive the M5... V10 worr...

Juan Powerblow;407999 said:
We're still 10 short of meeting the quorum. By right, all official members should try to make it. After all, how often do you get to grill your Committee. The more the merrier...

Don't worry la brader, I'm quite sure there'll be more than enough come AGM:wink:

should be able to make it.
Got my notice yesterday via mail... thanks guys.

OSFlanker;407988 said:
Sorry I will be away on that date, hopefully driving a V8 with 6-speed manual transmission.

I have to be the navigator...so will have to miss the AGM as well.

Reformasi BOLEH! BMWCLUB Lagi Boleh!

I will nominate a person to do the grilling....:top:

Daredevil;408048 said:
I have to be the navigator...so will have to miss the AGM as well.

Reformasi BOLEH! BMWCLUB Lagi Boleh!

I will nominate a person to do the grilling....:top:

Eh, your absence is like Tun M not coming for UMNO General Assembly, won't look good for the press. I let you be the first to test drive M5 at Ingress laaa...

BMWCM AGM 2009
Time: 2 PM
Date: Saturday 25th April 2009

I would also like to start an attendance list of those attending. There is a minimum quorum of 19 official members (excluding committee members) required to form a quorum but the more the merrier.

1. BlackCat
2. climenta
3. Sithwarrior (Will try my best to fly back for this, Looks good for now)
4. feisaldzul
5. Hellraiser
8. Suhaimi850(Tentative)
10. MSport (Tentative)
13. ICEMAN13
18. XXX
19. astroboy

hello guyz..
i'm bob...i just registered myself in the club and received the invitation for the agm..i reckon there wouldn't be any better place other than attending it to know some of you...but my problem is i dunt have the club' shirt..and if in near future i'll get one...i dunt knoe whether it will fit me maaaa...hehehe...so how..can i still attend it?please advice me..tq

bob1248;408080 said:
hello guyz..
i'm bob...i just registered myself in the club and received the invitation for the agm..i reckon there wouldn't be any better place other than attending it to know some of you...but my problem is i dunt have the club' shirt..and if in near future i'll get one...i dunt knoe whether it will fit me maaaa...hehehe...so how..can i still attend it?please advice me..tq

Hi Bob, the AGM is still a month away so there should be plenty of time for you to get in touch with Yazid and vice versa. The best way for you to collect the shirt would be to attend our next Official TT at Borneo Rainforest in Sunway, which is being on the 2nd Friday of April. Check out the Official TT thread to be sure. You can take this opportunity to get to know the Club's members there too.

Juan Powerblow;408064 said:
Eh, your absence is like Tun M not coming for UMNO General Assembly, won't look good for the press. I let you be the first to test drive M5 at Ingress laaa...
Unless you pay for his airfare to fly back, doubt he'll turn up...
Or arrange for Video Con call.. hhahaha

My apologies. Wont be able to make it. Looking after the sick that weekend.

I too regret not being able to attend this AGM for I'll be out of town on that day. I trust the event will go smoothly on the administrative matters whilst all in attendance contribute positively towards betterment of the club; without fear or favour, in the absence of malice and personal gains. All the best.

Juan Powerblow;407999 said:
We're still 10 short of meeting the quorum. By right, all official members should try to make it. After all, how often do you get to grill your Committee. The more the merrier...

Boss, sure can grill or not? If after being grilled, all the committe resign, than how? A club without committe?:eek:

udm68;408326 said:
Boss, sure can grill or not? If after being grilled, all the committe resign, than how? A club without committe?:eek:

Ummm... then those who grill can take over lah.. After all, the Committee is doing this out of passion and hopefully, fun and these things are meant to be shared ya... heh!

feisaldzul;408076 said:
BMWCM AGM 2009

I would also like to start an attendance list of those attending. There is a minimum quorum of 19 official members (excluding committee members) required to form a quorum but the more the merrier.

1. BlackCat
2. climenta
4. feisaldzul
5. Hellraiser
8. Suhaimi850(Tentative)
9. Blueberry (tentative)
10. MSport (Tentative)
13. ICEMAN13
18. XXX
19. astroboy

I never been to any AGM meeting...

BMWCM AGM 2009

1. BlackCat
2. climenta
4. feisaldzul
5. Hellraiser
8. Suhaimi850(Tentative)
10. MSport (Tentative)
13. ICEMAN13
17. Silver
18. XXX
19. astroboy

Thanks to all who have confirmed your attendance.

Blueberry, attending the AGM is one of the key benefits of being an Official Member i.e. you have first hand knowledge of how the Club is being run and get to share your views. I noticed you're not in the latest list. Did you pull out?

Juan Powerblow;408375 said:
Ummm... then those who grill can take over lah.. After all, the Committee is doing this out of passion and hopefully, fun and these things are meant to be shared ya... heh!

We will attend & b observer only lol. Because those who want 2 take over will take turns 2 be grill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom