Sunday Morning Spririted Drive...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi Zoggee,

Heard that you hardly use brakes when driving or cornering :)..... hence standard brakes will never be over utilised..... for mortals like me, need to rely heavily on brakes to slow down before a corner....

bmwcar said:
Hi Zoggee,

Heard that you hardly use brakes when driving or cornering :)..... hence standard brakes will never be over utilised..... for mortals like me, need to rely heavily on brakes to slow down before a corner....
Dude,

Dun believe what they say....

For daily drive...just do a preventive measures. That'll be enuf. But it wont hurt to change the brake hoses to steel braded type.

Just dun tailgate...keep a safe distance from the car infront. If cant keep up....Dun!!! Dun force urself . Remember..Safety First!!!

be safe.. only take calculated risks, when necessary.. best if u cud join the track days to learn about your car than on open road.. then only u'd be able to know the limit and how the car handles.. i think.. :D

adliz said:
be safe.. only take calculated risks, when necessary.. best if u cud join the track days to learn about your car than on open road.. then only u'd be able to know the limit and how the car handles.. i think.. :D

Dude...

teach me what to calculate leh....I never do that,I mean dunno how to...
cos I brakes hard then turn nia...

dude, i mean on open road lah..haha

on trunk roads, if wanna overtake cars, anticipate what the car in front gonna do.. or when wanna cilok on a 3 lanes highway, try to peep whats on the other side of the lane (my car quite low..hehe), can never tell if there's a broken down car/lorry etc.. oh, also make sure u have a damn glaring HIDs and straight pipe, tubi-sound exhaust!!! sure people slow down and give way.. :D

on track, what to calculate aa? just dun gung-ho i guess.. if ikut hati, sure every corner, every car oso wanna overtake.. aiya, u taught me like that still wanna ask.. ;)

Juan Powerblow said:
Shucks! When's the next Ulu Yam drive ah? It's been a while for me leh...

too bad....its not on sunday la. wanna know???

bmwcar said:
ok... ebc feedback not entirely favourable.....and pagid's cost a bomb....... the search continues.... got about 1 to 2 months before due for change....

http://forum.bmwcarmagazine.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46907

never tried ebc, but heard mixed reviews on them and will not try them.
Tried ferodos, pagids, hawks...and a few more.

Price wise...Pagid>Ferodo>Hawk

I personally am running hawk pads now and love them.

You can try Hawk HPS (good uprated street pad) or the Hawk HP+ (more aggressive and abit noisy)

caymen s???? this i have to see.....

me on the other hand im usualy on the recieving and loosing end when these HP cars cucuk me

cosmosblack said:
caymen s???? this i have to see.....

me on the other hand im usualy on the recieving and loosing end when these HP cars cucuk me
My car ..doesnt stand a chance against the Caymen la..... but the S50E30 ..yeah man!!!:)
I gave way...they played.!!!

Top Bottom