advice needed on poor handling

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I get DSC light blinking all the time. Situations like going over speed bumps, corners in both my X3 and ex-E46 (ASC).

This only happens after the car ages. When it is brand new it does not give me these warnings signals at the same corners and speed.

But an important thing to note is that when your DSC light flashed do you feel active intervention? Brake applies, engine power being cut? You probably driving too fast but could also attribute to the car handling having deteriorated since new.

But if the light just flashes but you don't feel any active intervention (as in most of my case) then it is probably a suspension related problem. Your shock absorbers not as firm as when the car is new.

I have a few instance when the DSC actively intervene. One was on a wet corner going like 80 kph and i am really grateful that it actually intervene but the car did have some minor fishtailing at the rear as a result of the intervention.

Then another instance was like going 50 kph on dry road on a bend. I still don't know why DSC intervene because I don't feel any danger and in fact was rather annoying to have the brakes applied automatically.

e46 steering column also always rosak.this thing can affect the handling.i kena 2 time oledi.be careful!!

Top Bottom