Advance Driving Training in Pasir Gudang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

goldfish

I am so excited and can't wait for next week to come as i will be attending my first Advance Driving Training hosted by Performance Motor in Singapore next Saturday. Got to know it from my bimmer friends in Singapore and he help me to registered. Sad to know that non of Malaysia dealers/distributor hosted similar event in Malaysia. Worst till, the Singapore has to use one of our track to host this event...... i think we need to think hard where went wrong.Got to know that they are using the E90 as a track car for us to crash.

:D Bro,

care enuff to share the details? In Pasir Gudang?
Maybe other members in JB would like to join,
or volunteer to convoy u to the venue :nyehehe:

Initial,

Sorry dude but this one will be a closed-door event and only for PML's ADT participants. You'll need to sign up via their website or get one of our SIN bros to do it for you. Non PML customers like us will pay SGD 800.00 for the course if I'm not wrong.

Pretty good stuff from what I've seen on the BMW SG forum. Mite just sign up for the next one in AUG ..... been delaying it for a while now.

Cheers,

:eek: Really ah! Do count me in if got any info. This is the time can crash the E90. Hv to wait another 7 years to own one. :cry:

Originally posted by Vanquish@Jul 5 2006, 08:34 AM
Non PML customers like us will pay SGD 800.00 for the course if I'm not wrong.
holy crap!! nemind la, use my tembak skills...no money 2 pay rm2k.

Top Bottom