ACS S3 in the making..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry Calvin, your E30 stuff are really nice but with the high Euro, lots of thing are just out of reach.............but how you know, cows may fly and ringgit may get repegged............ :yahoo:

.. I wonder if any stuff available from the States as the currency is lower than the Euros :rolleyes: .. ebay perhaps hehe.. sorry Calvin :ph34r: .. dun mean to hijack ur biz hehe..

Originally posted by aRRrgghh@Jun 7 2005, 06:31 PM
.. I wonder if any stuff available from the States as the currency is lower than the Euros :rolleyes: .. ebay perhaps hehe.. sorry Calvin :ph34r: .. dun mean to hijack ur biz hehe..
it mayb lower aaaRRGGGh but freight will cost a bomb... :(

Originally posted by joe@Jun 7 2005, 07:26 AM
if u dont have a acs engine then its not an acs car......acs cars does not have fiber bits....and u need a fast car to be an acs car.......which S O deleted my post.....
Ouch! Ouch!.. :beaten: :beaten: :cry:

Originally posted by Alvin@Jun 7 2005, 10:09 PM
Not really. Depends on what you want. E30 ar ar? I got long list of mods if you want. :D for mainly after market stuffs.
For ori BMW then Calvin Tan is the guru!
yup.. was thinking of gettin' the 'small-small' things first ;) .. PM me ya guru :yes: doin' my 2nd round of mods sooonn.. :yahoo:

I know.. Calvin's da mann.. bought his ES100 sometimes ago..

Originally posted by aRRrgghh@Jun 8 2005, 06:55 AM
yup.. was thinking of gettin' the 'small-small' things first ;) .. PM me ya guru :yes: doin' my 2nd round of mods sooonn.. :yahoo:
Dude

The list is large. Depends on what you want. But most of the mod list is either performance be it engine, brakes or handling. If its only looks than dun have much.

Originally posted by Alvin@Jun 8 2005, 02:00 AM
Dude

The list is large. Depends on what you want. But most of the mod list is either performance be it engine, brakes or handling. If its only looks than dun have much.
roger that .. when it is time me will cuntact u .. :yes!:

once a upon a time........
on a hilltop far far away( well, if u walk, it will be far but cooling)

there was a boy who wanted to have ACS everything....
his dream came true after years of searching and collecting
..............dreams can come true, but his went overboard.....

but he had a hartge engine instead of the true S3......
and there he had in his from grill an ACS badge, and a Hartge badge.......

nowadays , his passenger does the "driving"......

Originally posted by ALBundy@May 25 2005, 01:33 AM
No problem bro!! I am just returning a favour which you have done upteen times for me in the past :D :yahoo: :yahoo:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by aRRrgghh@May 17 2005, 10:43 PM
and the ACS tail pipe..
Nice one aRRrgghh

Can you pm me the budget for the car+ AC accessories..did you source them locally?

TQ ;) :D :D

Top Bottom