Accident!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

xcrave

Club Guest
Just got into an accident... oh well people hit and run @ carpark xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... hit much of my car and my side mirror... now in clinic...HUHU thats why been off the forum... feel so sad :(
23072011082-1.jpg
DAMAGE:Front Sport Rim TearingLost my BF Goodrich 18/235/35ZBumper is broken on left Side completely beyond repairPassenger Side FenderSide LightPassenger SideMirrorAirbag Pass. DoorPass. A Pillar Airbag,A Pilar Cover Broken in PiecesDoor Cover Broken tooPassenger Glass Crack/scratch (i think from side mirror impact)Most of all my Heart :(

Heartbroken, this sucks. The impact must've triggered the sensor, I noticed one just behind the turn signal indicator.

Take it easy bro

Sorry to hear about that bro damn the fxxker hit and run, where did you park your car is it Merdeka Shopping Mall ? Any way hope your car will get well soon.

Wallau..thats must have hurt you more than to the ride itself...Sorry to hear

Alamak bro.... wot happened nih? Where u got hit? I hope your UDM will be back in tip top condition.

sorry to see that bro xcrave..hope ur UDM recover..but the most is heartbroken..hard to fix

Sucks!! The repairs will cost bomb bro. I feel for you. Hope you are securely insured. ....
I have a spare E92 bumper, ori bro. If it can fit yours n u want it, u can have it!

Wow, you are just unlucky bro. I've seen such incident before in a open spacecarpark in bkt bintang. The carpark operator forces car ownners to park very close to each other. One owner came and wanna drive off andwhen he came out of his slot turned too soon and his side door just scratched the front side on the car parked next to it. That fella came outand checked the extend of his car which was minimal (it's an old nissan sunny 130Y). The victim was a new Hyundai Sonata. He didnt even care, drove off after that.

So next time if possible avoid carparks that dont have proper parking allocation.

Parked at INFRONT of Karamunsing Complex just infront of Sen Heng area there... it was still early around 9:30 am so i just wanna rush to get my things... after 15 minutes go down and see my car ody like that... the dame Security Guy say ... "Wah? I didnt see anything just now..." After talking to some worker there, they say might be those lorry without lesen/permit... a lot of case ody on that area... the security also dont care la the lorries all their friends...

Heartbroken ... i cant sleep the first 2 nights... now driving Kancil (friggin Panel Workshop dont have other available car) Luckly Insured so all covered,,, might pay access of RM1,250 i think...

xcrave;661254 said:
Parked at INFRONT of Karamunsing Complex just infront of Sen Heng area there... it was still early around 9:30 am so i just wanna rush to get my things... after 15 minutes go down and see my car ody like that... the dame Security Guy say ... "Wah? I didnt see anything just now..." After talking to some worker there, they say might be those lorry without lesen/permit... a lot of case ody on that area... the security also dont care la the lorries all their friends...

Heartbroken ... i cant sleep the first 2 nights... now driving Kancil (friggin Panel Workshop dont have other available car) Luckly Insured so all covered,,, might pay access of RM1,250 i think...

Bro that area normally they use to loading and unloading the goods. If i am not wrong there was no security, only the ticketing boys right ? Try to complain to the big boss of the mall lar..his name was James normally he like to walk around inside the mall and suck his cigar even inside the mall. Was one of the timber tygoon too.

sad to see that....similar hit and run happened to me 2 weeks back when i parked at my office. the front part of my car moved about 2 feet away from the original parking spot but luckily no extreme damaged to the car and the cost to repair it less than 1K....sad and angry to know that more and more irresponsible driver on the road nowdays....

sorry to see tht xcrave..i would have sleepless nites too if i were you..but is ok..i can b repair...ur baby will be back to normal after plastic surgery....u will enjoy back ur baby asap..

Top Bottom