A Natural Born Detailer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ArrioBMW

Club Guest
Personally I would like to thank Optimum Car Care's KC Yum for his magical work. His magic hands had done it once again. Last month I believe I was attacked by a BIG BOMB (aka bird's dropping :p ), unknownly it has been there for days.. I guess you guys know the consequences. I tried to remove it but to no avail. I had got no choice but to send to my regular car care center in Aman Suria. They are quite a reputable and established car care center... maybe not so detailed to be called a detailer YET :).. The boss checked and claimed that it's impossible to remove it. However as their member, I demanded him to try out..He asked his chief detailer (a Burmese 'nice' chap) to flex some muscles and kung-fu.. waited there and observed, then I got this feedback.. "tak boleh",.."betul tak boleh", then came the boss to tell me "it's oxidised, no way anyone can remove it and leave no stain mark".. Well, I was kinda disappointed.. I was thinking to an extent to re-paint but was advised not to since it's not so obvious. Hold on to the feeling, day after day, and following week sent my car for washing.. met the boss again, he asked whether I checked with anyone, I said "nope, not yet"... Then he said not even DiamondBright can remove it..wow, he seemed so confident...Then I found this Natural Born Detailer by the name of KC Yum... a nice easy going chap, more like a lecturer and no nonsense when talk about detailing..:rock: Unbelievable amazing touch, the MAKITA as if like a STORM-RIDER's sword.. his movement is gentle but effective. Job done in less than 5 mins (incl a simple 'no rinse' car wash)... I share this experience so that no bros should be taking for a ride by Half-Past-Six so called detailer...KC did take some pics... hopefully he got time to upload them here to share with some bros.Happy Father's Day to all FATHERS...Cheers and thanks for reading....To Healthier, Fitter and Leaner YOU..

ArrioBMW;534151 said:
Bro, in KC's camera lah... Trust me, his work is amazingly well... a gentle magical touch.. like Midas LOL...:)

I trust you bro ... hehehe :rock: KC's detailing work is just amazing! Can't wait for KC to post pics :)

Dear Bro Ario....I am shocked to find your post....

I am truly honoured to be able to help u to do a simple ...correction...

I was supprise " when u called me yesterday ......even questioning what is your inntention.......infact....as you mentioned your car was sent for a detailing job & you needed me to do a correction....

I apologies " answer rudely..as disbelieve...

"u think ke I am god ka!!!!...must read in PCK slang!!!!

As u answered me..YES...i nearly fainted ...honestly..I am not...but just having an extra ordinary passion for car detailing...constantly challenging myself to the limits ...& leaving a trails for others to do better

AKA ,,......as also known as ...... alien ...to some...$%#@%^&*(()_++??>":ali3n gr33tings

as i was delivering 3 rotaries to the new owner...i extended u & 2 more...newbie for a short crash course..& apologizing to you guys waited for me for 2 hours...as i did a severe detailing job this afternoon...

some oldies pics....
it is on a far left hood of the e60... BTW ....brand new ya..

P1080072.JPG

the issue here is ...there was ann etch on bird dropping ...
P1080081.JPG

i thik the detailing shop guys....do es not have the right tool & training ...ignorantly replied...even god cannot help

camera can hardly take any good shots...2 cents here..silver is fantastic to hide imperfection & consoling yrself by taking off you specs while finding yr paint imperfection...
but seriously i know its so hard to live with that...pay to get wack...kinda feeling
P1080085.JPG

so as the results they might have tried correcting it but....either the cloths or pad...is dirty & contaminated...gave some scratches on the paint

50/50 % shots....bran new makita...wool pad..then ...cutting pad LC with M105 & finishing off withe M 205 & optimum wax
P1080092.JPG

total time required 7.5 minutes

P1080086.JPG

ta da
P1080093.JPG

thanks you for you kins words

rotary Party

CONGRATS TO 3 NEW ROTARY OWNER

..so happen we need car for demo...1st was bro ario E60

2ndl was bro R,,,E 92...just a few months old car...severly swriled & scratches by some vandlizer

P1080098.JPG

close up...fasten yr seat belts
P1080096.JPG

P1080106.JPG

P1080101.JPG

3 issue here

swirls from washing....RIDS...in the wrong hand & cloths ...Vandalized
P1080097.JPG

P1080115.JPG

P1080119.JPG

mini rotary class..student
P1080137.JPG

before key scratched
P1080105.JPG

now
P1080133.JPG

ta da
P1080121.JPG

ONR no rinse wash
Sanding paper 2000 grits.....
MAKITA Wool M 105, cutting M 105
M205 polishing pad

Optimum car wax...
finishing
P1080123.JPG

the hand on sessio0n..

3rd car ...wira 1.8..
just came back from factory...did a paint shop.
this young owner called me up & ask ...how ...i got etching from bird dropping.....& dont know how i got this scratches

P1080138.JPG

hmmmm...this is not from washing..but sanding mark & left there & not corrected

a 50/50 pics
P1080147.JPG

look at the 2 side....the white now is white
P1080148.JPG

P1080149.JPG

tada the
suzuki swift sports ...review after 2 weeks

P1080157.JPG

superb water beading

P1080160.JPG

P1080165.JPG

leaving with u galaxies picture
P1080125.JPG

what did i learnt today..

everythng else you have got master or visa card..but detailing ship like this is RARE...
P1080099.JPG

thanks guys...for coming along the way

boss.... where can I guy those yellow detailing glasses ah? I'm told they are specially made for you so that you can see the swirls in the paint....... :wink:

Beside managed to remove the scratches and stain (the so called "oxidised" patch by bird's boob..ops bomb).. the feeling is the matter... is like plucking off a nail from the heart.. and on top of that, knowing you is like another gift ALA Happy Father's Day Gift ..:rock::cool: Thanks bro...

Waiting for you to do a thorough scrubbing and spa my car soon... You Are The Dermatologist For Car Body Paint... How yoiu like the title given LOL... A Natural Born Detailer & Car Paint Dermatologist.. Maybe you and Seech should be crowned that :)

To Healthier, Fitter and Leaner YOU...

ArrioBMW

kc's;534198 said:
Dear Bro Ario....I am shocked to find your post....

I am truly honoured to be able to help u to do a simple ...correction...

I was supprise " when u called me yesterday ......even questioning what is your inntention.......infact....as you mentioned your car was sent for a detailing job & you needed me to do a correction....

I apologies " answer rudely..as disbelieve...

"u think ke I am god ka!!!!...must read in PCK slang!!!!

As u answered me..YES...i nearly fainted ...honestly..I am not...but just having an extra ordinary passion for car detailing...constantly challenging myself to the limits ...& leaving a trails for others to do better

AKA ,,......as also known as ...... alien ...to some...$%#@%^&*(()_++??>":ali3n gr33tings

i thik the detailing shop guys....do es not have the right tool & training ...ignorantly replied...even god cannot help

so as the results they might have tried correcting it but....either the cloths or pad...is dirty & contaminated...gave some scratches on the paint

thanks you for you kins words

seech;534250 said:
boss.... where can I guy those yellow detailing glasses ah? I'm told they are specially made for you so that you can see the swirls in the paint....... :wink:

yes they too have been alienized by me

ArrioBMW;534273 said:
Beside managed to remove the scratches and stain (the so called "oxidised" patch by bird's boob..ops bomb).. the feeling is the matter... is like plucking off a nail from the heart.. and on top of that, knowing you is like another gift ALA Happy Father's Day Gift ..:rock::cool: Thanks bro...

Waiting for you to do a thorough scrubbing and spa my car soon... You Are The Dermatologist For Car Body Paint... How yoiu like the title given LOL... A Natural Born Detailer & Car Paint Dermatologist.. Maybe you and Seech should be crowned that :)

To Healthier, Fitter and Leaner YOU...

ArrioBMW

Happy daddy...finally he can proudly driving out showing your gloowing UDMs

wow..plucking nail ...that is a miracle only can be done by God, i am just alien

sincerely i thank you for driving all the way to my house & waited so long....

you are the best copy writer...i ever seen....u just know how to shampoo people....we are just ordinary ppl but extra ordinary passsion for detailing

i hope u will pick a makita & start DIY

kc's;534357 said:
you are the best copy writer...i ever seen....u just know how to shampoo people....we are just ordinary ppl but extra ordinary passsion for detailing

i hope u will pick a makita & start DIY

Copy writer... "em kam tong" (Cantonese), "bu ngan tang" (Mandarin)... you have your natural talent, others do have theirs :p , this world there are no dumbos in all aspects...

DIY... emm sounds good but first a thorough detailing is needed (u know what I mean hehehe) before I take over the job :cool:

no wonder larrr KC was attending to ya car till have no time to pick up the call also ...

anyway congrats Arrio for your bird poo free car and KC and the newbies ... lets weigh our body mass ...

ICEMAN 13;534473 said:
no wonder larrr KC was attending to ya car till have no time to pick up the call also ...

anyway congrats Arrio for your bird poo free car and KC and the newbies ... lets weigh our body mass ...

LOL... DA MAN AT WORK, so cant pick up your call LOL... or maybe the Makita over-rode the ringing tone :rolleyes: ... Come lah, one day we "fix" him up to have some detailing presentation.. Wanna start a thread to gather some bros.. let's make it min 10 pax for this free priceless presentation.. free for lesson but not for the products lah if you want :cool:

sorry bro

I was very busy..on fri i slept about 2 am...woke up at 6 plus & out by 7plus & started A a severe detaailing task & BTW i finish coating the car with seech was 4 pm.....had a quick detail on a 2010 cayman S & Merz 126....washing, cleaning the paint with power clean ...

didnt take any break &
rushed back to meet the rest as i postponed thge handling rotary session 2 hours laters...Sorry to those who waited & did 3 seperate detailing & finished about 7.30pm....the very next day I promised my overseas friends a quick detail,,,but hardly my arms could even lift up.....

& thats is the very reason i pass all my skill & kowledge to the rest ...I know i am not superman & this iron will retire one day ...before that let me empower others to do it....that was the reason Bro ario ...i did not joke much & constantly challenge u guys while u r at my place ....do over the limit & let no body stops u ....
cheers to all who attended & view this priceless thread

Morning KC, can I get your consent to start a new thread to gather a min of 10 pax to attend your FREE lesson in Car Dermatology Classes at the Body Paint Faculty? :cool:

Personally I believe lots of detailers in town are half-past-six or rather "pun kan pat leong" (Cantonese) or rather "Half Kati 8 Ounces"... but if job done by foreign worker, it's like an experiment to them, a learning path, taking our precious for a ride....

A Fitter & Leaner YOU....

good idea bro Arrio, i think most of them would be fighting to get the Ultimate SIFU- MR KC to touch their car....haha....

Personally, i cant lift up the rotary after 10mins.....haha...leave it to the SIFU lah....coz i still hv like a dozen of cars waiting their turn for SIFU to touch...

ray123;535187 said:
Personally, i cant lift up the rotary after 10mins.....haha...leave it to the SIFU lah....coz i still hv like a dozen of cars waiting their turn for SIFU to touch...
LOL.... you are so skinny :burnout: ... but no worry, practise makes perfect, that Makita will tone and shape you a little :) Now you are in the lineage of a great detailer :cool:

Top Bottom