A few question about 318i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dEad

Club Guest
How to drift using 318i? What does that exclamination button do on top of the lighter?And can 318i really drift?

Can Lah, get on good corner with Cheap rear tires, high speed , flick steering and drop clutch... not as spectacular as high power cars.. but alot more fun....

Maybe automatic drift button? :D

Please introduce yourself and decide whether you drive E36 or E46...

stop watching Initial-D

KL2DC;231385 said:
Stop watching 'the fast and furious:tokyo drift' lol

and also stop watching Initial-D anime lol :D

318 :confused: enuf power to drif ka?
E36 or E46?

ejector seat button. good for quick escape when u loose control of your drift! :D

y u ask these questions?

sesat88;231407 said:
ejector seat button. good for quick escape when u loose control of your drift! :D

y u ask these questions?

uuit Mr.sesat you forgot something how to landing haar? after eject! using airbag ka?

aaarr Mr.dEad I think you should ask about drift-mendrift at drift Tag/Thread

sorry mr.dEad

aaiiitt drift tag sudah hilang!! I sudah check....
mana pegi itu tag?

Dont need power to drift, drifting is just controled sliding really (rally driving on pavement instead of loose dirt).
If you have loss of traction on the rear wheels and traction on the front you can drift...
If you have power then you can have more smoke from the wheels etc and keep loss of rear wheel traction longer, but you can still do it in 318 E36 or E46 ;)
as I said earlier... not as spectacular as high power cars, with all the smoke, but much more fun and skill involved...

Hello u guys,

I wonder what is the underground movie that shows beemers racing or drifting.
Like Taxi I, II, III, IV France version we have Peogeot 406, Mercedes E240 & Evo 6
Fast and Furious I we have Nissan Supra, Skyline R33, Silvia S14, Honda S2000 & US muscle car + Ferari
Too fast Too Furious : Evo 7, Skyline R34, Supra, Honda S2000, Spyder & Cardilac
Tokyo Drift : Nissan Z350, Silvia R13, MRS, RX8 and Viper + Cardilac
Dead Racer Autobond : BMW M3 SMG, Audi TT, Porche Carrera, Smart for II, Cardilac, Lamborgini, Aston Martin, Ferrari

no movie..
but game got..
NFS MOST WANTED..
the main character is one BMW M3.. :D
work so hard just to win that car.

HI Sam1741

Agree with you. I also addicted to Need For Speed Underground & Most Wanted. Looking forward for Beemers Movie instead of Dead racer Autobond.

sam1741;231518 said:
no movie..
but game got..
NFS MOST WANTED..
the main character is one BMW M3.. :D
work so hard just to win that car.

haaa! got bmw m3 gtr in NFS carbon, most wanted also, vely-vely good. everyday play it....

Top Bottom