318i vs Proton Putra

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hehehe....this will be fun to watch. 318i vs 3180i.......:D

pussy....u starting from 4th gear rite......:D

pussy;216627 said:
Slide, Deal.. my humble 318 with your 328i.. just for fun..

when i m back from hong kong.. at KNDS..:)

cheers.:)

pussy;216627 said:
Slide, Deal.. my humble 318 with your 328i.. just for fun..

when i m back from hong kong.. at KNDS..:)

cheers.:)

woi, pick someone your own size la:cool:

318 vs 328 is really unfair.. Unless it is on the Shah Alam Go Kart Track.. the narrow track will test the driver's skills.

geoffreylee;218411 said:
318 vs 328 is really unfair.. Unless it is on the Shah Alam Go Kart Track.. the narrow track will test the driver's skills.

do u know what is under the so called 318 or not ? then u say fair or not fair

:D

pussy;215872 said:
aiya, why go so far, the caldina is rated at 240hp at the engine, N1 dyno it 167 at the engine..read hypertune mag..

but i respect the japs for one thing, engine reliability.

sorry bro felix, but i have to correct u there (but dun worry, when it comes to bmw u are the mahaguru :D )

167wheel hp is a fair reflection of the 240hp at engine as there is a common tendency for it to have 20 - 30% losses when it translates from crank to wheel.

70% of 240hp = 168whp (which is in the region of the 30% losses.)

tombstone;218461 said:
sorry bro felix, but i have to correct u there (but dun worry, when it comes to bmw u are the mahaguru :D )

167wheel hp is a fair reflection of the 240hp at engine as there is a common tendency for it to have 20 - 30% losses when it translates from crank to wheel.

Sorry.. I have no idea of whats under the so called 318..:D No matter what, I will support the 318

318i yeah yeah

yeah im supporting 318 as well...go 318..dont underestimate 318 :D

geoffrey...trust me, u dun want to know whats under the hood of kerata miow-miow. once bitten, u might not be able to sleep for a few months. the racun is STRONG in the land of miow.....:eek: :D

geoffreylee;218493 said:
Sorry.. I have no idea of whats under the so called 318..:D No matter what, I will support the 318

tombstone;218461 said:

aiya.. why you worry about rwhp or fwhp or hp ?:cool:

what is happening is the engines are similar in everything except his is a auto.. a very powerful auto.;)

laneza;218681 said:
yeah im supporting 318 as well...go 318..dont underestimate 318 :D

thanks for your support.. 318i rocks:)

pisstt.. dun listen of what other people tell you.:eek:

aiyah...Pussy's car so powerful meh?

All I know that in the hood got a lot of pussypower!!!

Slide;216405 said:
Yeah, i know that now. Won't be messing with any other cars while i'm in the 318. Too shy la, and the sound it makes on full throttle is just too harsh for me. But do u think i'm at least faster than a Myvi?

So far on the highway, I never lose to PV6, Camry or the new civic 1.8. Nothing to shy off. But I prefer to enjoy the comfortness and pleasure of driving a bmw at a proper speed limit rather than driving like a mad dog. Nothing gain from speeding except a free ticket from the police and other driver cursing on you.

Top Bottom