BMW 318 (A) 1996

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by rizalm@Mar 14 2006, 09:52 AM
By far, many people are selling the 1996 model. Is there some particular reason for this?.
maybe, loan repayment sudah habis. so time to upgrade to E46 or something else.
for BMW and MERZ that's 12yrs to 15yrs old are still available to get a loan. except the loan percentage will be lower and the interest rates will be higher. then also depend on your financial background.
are you a good paymaster... if you are, maybe can get a better loan percentage/interest rates. still depend from who you buy from, and also you must have a good credit, in and out from your personal/current account.

bought my first BMW E36 yr97 to try out. cause selalu dengar cakap orang, kereta BMW maintenance very high. but see not much of a different with japs or ploton. if you trash the car, then it's another story.

hi rizalm. saya rasa you should hold on first. takut kalau perang meletup kat iran. kalau meletup, harga minyak petrol akan meningkat, lagi teruk, ekonomi akan menjunam. siapkan payung sebelum hujan!
kalau all reda, then up to you! still lots of E36 around.

Rizalm,

I can consider my self as a damn lucky person, A guy bought my E36 year 92 (UK Spec) for RM50K Last year, In KK Sabah it is hard to get a loan for car more then 10 years old especially continental.I dont know how he do it but i heard he goes for personal loan from Bank Rakyat.
318i is a good car but it is under power lah thats all, but i goes for Make-Up, I've Spent sum amount of money for E36..Now i've to start again with my E46..

p/s; No matter what i tell my self not to do Make-up on the car...it wont happened..

Cheers

4potter wouldn't suck if one has been driving a plotong....ahem.....

A lot of 4potters can makan 6potters...ahem.......of course I'm referring to other makes lah. It's no point comparing an apple with an orange. Different platform altogether. You don't outrun a person on a wheelchair and boast about it. Hahahaha......

A coin always have 2 sides. There will always be sellers. There will always be buyers. Betul atau tidak? Otherwise, siapa beli you punya 325? And how are you gonna get the E39 530? Hahaha....

Burn, you got a point. Installment sudah tamat. A lot of people will get itchy if they don't owe banks money....so dig another hole loh. Hahaahahah....then again, life is like that for most people. They spend their entire life working to repay loans.

The E36 318i (A) is affordable to buy and maintain. Let's face it, not everyone knows how to take the car to limits, or anywhere near 50% of it's limits. Seen Jaguar or Mercedes V8 cruising along at 100kph? Sat in a Mercedes S420 with the engine never going pass 2,500rpm?

For these drivers, an S180 (if it is available) will be enough, as long as the comfort and reliability is there. So the same goes for the 318i.

Originally posted by eddiefiola@Apr 11 2006, 09:13 AM
coz 318 sucks......hahaha that's why people are selling them.....
Not only 318 ler Bro...all the BMW sucks!! :D

Hello everyone,

I've not checked into the forum for a few weeks now. Just got hitched. Thanks for all the comments.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. Now that I'm married should I get a BMW or family car like a Toyota RAV4 or Renault Scenic. One thing is for sure, NEVER buy a Proton!

Hi, congrats.... welcum to the married world.... :D

Take it from me, you would need a "family" car. I found my ex-E36 too small and had to change that for something larger.... E34.... :blink: Now the boot can swallow up all our barang plus baby's ones.... :)

Top Bottom