318i vs Proton Putra

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Slide, why dont u get another 318i to drag with your sis car. Then it will be perfect comparing apple with apple to diagnose whether your 318i is lacking in power.

BlueMixWhite;216042 said:
Slide, why dont u get another 318i to drag with your sis car. Then it will be perfect comparing apple with apple to diagnose whether your 318i is lacking in power.

sis car..????? sure didnt press on the accelerator and the speed never reach more than 180 km/h...too much carbon liao....sure lose to other 318i...:p

535i;216081 said:
tolong scatch me laaa .. lar-ling .... :p

Woit, you 2 gatal kucings, go scratch each other elsewhere....

Hmmm, wonder how SLOTH can compare to the 318i....:D

bmw7833;215773 said:
I don think so. UDM slow in the starting line, it is always like that for Germany car, unless u are in big cc car; but in long distance, Putra will only smell the smoke.

How long u race with the Putra??

Didn't race long, just did the smart tag drag thing. By the time the Putra got past 10 lengths i gave up. That was only probably not even at 100kmh yet.

Zoggee;215833 said:
Slide....how are you bro.

aiyah..you oso wanna kacauy here ah? I'll put my money on the Putra.

so when are you coming to ride the wake with me??

Only kacauy sometimes la, wake will be soon, i was just at the lake the other day, it's quite dirty now la.

pussy;215872 said:
serious, i too was shock.. even my friends GTI clocked 117 at the wheels..
during 99' the first batch of GTI was powerful, can run till 215km/h and it was a dream. then the later batch, it was down tuned to 180km/h max. done by proton. tried the jap ecu and plug into my car, very powerful.

aiya, why go so far, the caldina is rated at 240hp at the engine, N1 dyno it 167 at the engine..read hypertune mag..

but i respect the japs for one thing, engine reliability.

Caldina is quoted on higher octane jap petrol.. over here on ours i don't think anybody will even make close to 240bhp. 167 at wheels with an auto sounds more like around 220bhp.

OSFlanker;216018 said:
Wuhoo......1.8 shootout. Who can organise one? 1.8 single cam, 1.8 twin cam, auto, manual. BMW, VW, Proton, Fiat Punto HGT, Toyota, what else? Slide, E36 318i (A) is no brainer against the twin cam Putra.

Yeah, i know that now. Won't be messing with any other cars while i'm in the 318. Too shy la, and the sound it makes on full throttle is just too harsh for me. But do u think i'm at least faster than a Myvi?

BlueMixWhite;216042 said:

Yeah, that's the next move. But i'll need another 318 to drag with... can ah?

Pussy,
You want to try my 318 with your 318 e30m50b30tu special? not a fair fight la.
I'll gladly drag you with my 328 though.

Slide;216609 said:
Pussy,
You want to try my 318 with your 318 e30m50b30tu special? not a fair fight la.
I'll gladly drag you with my 328 though.

Slide, Deal.. my humble 318 with your 328i.. just for fun..

when i m back from hong kong.. at KNDS..:)

cheers.:)

pussy;216627 said:
Slide, Deal.. my humble 318 with your 328i.. just for fun..

when i m back from hong kong.. at KNDS..:)

cheers.:)

Woww..remember to ask our forumer to view and admire.

Top Bottom