A fellow E38 Newbie!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi, szehoong, what shirt size u normally wear? Need to standby your membership starter pack.. :p

Welcome and hope to see u tomorrow! :rock:

astroboy;562763 said:
Hi, szehoong, what shirt size u normally wear? Need to standby your membership starter pack.. :p

Welcome and hope to see u tomorrow! :rock:

I normally wear an XL or XXL.....hehehe.......try giving me the biggest available cause I like my shirts loose haha :top:

See ya tonight! :)

szehoong;562570 said:
Yea.....not forgetting the Brits! I always dreamed of owning a Rolls........dunno can achieve that within this decade or not haha! :D

So while you are on your quest of wanting to own a E38......I always wanted an E32.....have to hunt for a really old 740iL so can enjoy classic roadtax haha! :top:

Haha. Wow, another British marques fan. Awesome! Do you own any classics at the moment? Very nice house too. :D

More interested in the car than house actually. Wakakaka. Good luck with your search for an E32 bro. But for now, let your wallet settle. Haha. Cos racun keeps coming. :D

What a nice garage it would make then, if you could own two generations of the 7. I mean, the newer ones are quite technologically advanced, but I think it lacks something. Models after the E38 seems rather too large for my liking; looks more like a chauffeur-driven car. :D

PS: You can view pics of my bruised and battered E32 here if you're interested. :D
http://bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26279

Eggie86;562906 said:
Haha. Wow, another British marques fan. Awesome! Do you own any classics at the moment? Very nice house too. :D

More interested in the car than house actually. Wakakaka. Good luck with your search for an E32 bro. But for now, let your wallet settle. Haha. Cos racun keeps coming. :D

What a nice garage it would make then, if you could own two generations of the 7. I mean, the newer ones are quite technologically advanced, but I think it lacks something. Models after the E38 seems rather too large for my liking; looks more like a chauffeur-driven car. :D

PS: You can view pics of my bruised and battered E32 here if you're interested. :D
http://bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26279

Hahaha......I wish I own one. I like the 70's XJ Jags and Daimlers developed under the provision of Sir William. I like your family collection of cars esp the XJ-S! That is a classic beau man! Your E32 looks darn nice ler.....except that little rust problem somewhere at the bottom. You need to care for that man. :top:

My ultimate aim is to own a Daimler DS420 (saw one at Mudah selling for RM400k):stupid: or a Bentley or a (several pun takpe) Rolls-Royce. My ultimate dream is to own a Rolls-Royce Phantom VI! (Dunno Malaysia got or not!) :D

Price

Hi SzeHoong

You've mention you got a E38 in June 2010 from a second hand car dealer. Just wondering what's the range of price for your 1997 model. Well, my dad is actually interested in getting a 1995 model and the car dealer is quoting RM 50 000 or so. I think it's a bit too much. I've check motor trader and some are going like RM 37000. I don't exactly know the market price so i thought some of the BMW owners like yourself could give me some idea!

I'm sure you're really happy with the car. I've got a BMW 328i and i'm still loving it =) Looking forward for a reply. Thanks!

Regards,
Ling

szehoong is in blue now! Welcome to the club of JOY! :D :D :top:

Btw, what a timing! :birthday:

BeemerLing;563429 said:
Hi SzeHoong

You've mention you got a E38 in June 2010 from a second hand car dealer. Just wondering what's the range of price for your 1997 model. Well, my dad is actually interested in getting a 1995 model and the car dealer is quoting RM 50 000 or so. I think it's a bit too much. I've check motor trader and some are going like RM 37000. I don't exactly know the market price so i thought some of the BMW owners like yourself could give me some idea!

I'm sure you're really happy with the car. I've got a BMW 328i and i'm still loving it =) Looking forward for a reply. Thanks!

Regards,
Ling

Actually I managed to bargained it down to about RM60k. Mine is quite old (13 years) and have clocked 211k kms but it is in excellent condition. However I got my loan for 86k because I bargained it with another car from the second hand shop which I am still waiting to buy from. I dunno but I usually buy em expensive when it is in good condition but that is just me.

Good to know that you are happy with your BMW. Do join us for TT! :)

astroboy;563515 said:
szehoong is in blue now! Welcome to the club of JOY! :D :D :top:

Btw, what a timing! :birthday:

Thanks! It is an honour to be an official member on my birthday! :D

My best Bday gift hehe :D

szehoong;563331 said:
Hahaha......I wish I own one. I like the 70's XJ Jags and Daimlers developed under the provision of Sir William. I like your family collection of cars esp the XJ-S! That is a classic beau man! Your E32 looks darn nice ler.....except that little rust problem somewhere at the bottom. You need to care for that man. :top:

My ultimate aim is to own a Daimler DS420 (saw one at Mudah selling for RM400k):stupid: or a Bentley or a (several pun takpe) Rolls-Royce. My ultimate dream is to own a Rolls-Royce Phantom VI! (Dunno Malaysia got or not!) :D

Haha, thanks. Wow, another classic car fan! :top:

XJ-S might still be available for sale if you prise it away from my dad. :D Hmm, rust problem? Where at bro? I can't seem to spot any on the metal surfaces. Actually the plastic cladding on the front left side skirt looks like rusting.

Wow, the DS420. I used to see one at Garang Auto in Sunway. Owner used to keep old Jags and Rolls Royces in the workshop. :top: Quite huge!

Top Bottom