A fellow E38 Newbie!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eggie86;562090 said:
Wow. Nice pics. Bro what rims is your car on? Looks shiny from the pics. :D Hahaha. Very nice wei! :top:

Well apart from it being 18", I seriously knew nothing bout the rims except the fact that the previous owner bought it for RM12,500 back in 1997 (still got the receipt in glove compartment hehe!).

Thanks for the compliments! :top:

Here's more pics taken at home after my MidValley ones back in June:

IMG_4531sm.jpg

IMG_4532sm.jpg

IMG_4533sm.jpg

IMG_4555sm.jpg

IMG_4556sm.jpg

IMG_4557sm.jpg

IMG_4558sm.jpg

Here's the last of the picture diarrhea haha! :D The last 10 pics are taken after I've some minor fix like head lamps etc.....

Again, very nice pics bro. Better post the pics in a separate thread like you did. I believe the E38 sifus will be swarming to your pic thread real soon. Expect some racun to be fed from today onwards. Hehe. Btw, those rims are awesome!

Your engine bay looks super clean. Pernah detail? Hehe. :top:

Eggie86;562272 said:
Again, very nice pics bro. Better post the pics in a separate thread like you did. I believe the E38 sifus will be swarming to your pic thread real soon. Expect some racun to be fed from today onwards. Hehe. Btw, those rims are awesome!

Your engine bay looks super clean. Pernah detail? Hehe. :top:

Yea.....I am a forum veteran (another forum) so I know how to optimised pics and yet not over-loading a single page with both pics and comments. Already what you said came true - those sifus already start 'racunning' me on the 7-Series forum liao.

Thanks and glad you liked the rims. As for the engine bay, I guess the second-hand car showroom did a great job 'conning' ppl to buy their cars haha! Not yet detail but planning to. Now wallet berlubang-lubang..... :D

szehoong;562401 said:
Yea.....I am a forum veteran (another forum) so I know how to optimised pics and yet not over-loading a single page with both pics and comments. Already what you said came true - those sifus already start 'racunning' me on the 7-Series forum liao.

Thanks and glad you liked the rims. As for the engine bay, I guess the second-hand car showroom did a great job 'conning' ppl to buy their cars haha! Not yet detail but planning to. Now wallet berlubang-lubang..... :D

Wow, awesome to hear that. Hehe, so fast lubang d? :D Wakakaka. You mentioned earlier that you actually prefer the E32 before you test drove the E38? Hehe. I adore my E32. Very few and far between. Of course, the E23s even rarer still. :D

Anyways, glad to have you around bro. Hope to catch up with you and your ride during the TTs. :D

Eggie86;562440 said:
Wow, awesome to hear that. Hehe, so fast lubang d? :D Wakakaka. You mentioned earlier that you actually prefer the E32 before you test drove the E38? Hehe. I adore my E32. Very few and far between. Of course, the E23s even rarer still. :D

Anyways, glad to have you around bro. Hope to catch up with you and your ride during the TTs. :D

Hahaha......my wallet lubang because of other reasons not because of the car....phew! :D

Yea.....love the E32 when my neighbour got his back in 1998 for 40k plus. He refurbished it and then used it for a year or so before selling it for almost the same price he bought! :D Plus I kena racun a bit from my uncle's E32 740iL also.......all want me to die only racun here and there hehehe :top:

szehoong;562446 said:
Hahaha......my wallet lubang because of other reasons not because of the car....phew! :D

Yea.....love the E32 when my neighbour got his back in 1998 for 40k plus. He refurbished it and then used it for a year or so before selling it for almost the same price he bought! :D Plus I kena racun a bit from my uncle's E32 740iL also.......all want me to die only racun here and there hehehe :top:

Ooh, okok. Not yet lubang because of the car mah. :D Wahahaha.

Wow, back then the car costs RM 40K huh? Now can get some early examples for like RM 12-20K if based on what's advertised on Motor Trader. Cheap. T-T Amazing value, but of course, wouldn't know whether the car's been properly maintained.

Almost reaching classic status d, but the E32 doesn't have the cult status like the E38s sadly. :D

Eggie86;562456 said:
Ooh, okok. Not yet lubang because of the car mah. :D Wahahaha.

Wow, back then the car costs RM 40K huh? Now can get some early examples for like RM 12-20K if based on what's advertised on Motor Trader. Cheap. T-T Amazing value, but of course, wouldn't know whether the car's been properly maintained.

Almost reaching classic status d, but the E32 doesn't have the cult status like the E38s sadly. :D

Hahaha.....dunno but for me, almost all cars from Germany looks classic and cultish hehehe......maybe I am a bit biased.

As for E32s in the market now, nearly bought one which cost RM15k but din go ahead cause that time not enough money. Then came the racun test drive and the rest history hehe :D

szehoong;562541 said:
Hahaha.....dunno but for me, almost all cars from Germany looks classic and cultish hehehe......maybe I am a bit biased.

As for E32s in the market now, nearly bought one which cost RM15k but din go ahead cause that time not enough money. Then came the racun test drive and the rest history hehe :D

Hehe. You're right. Certain cars does have an everlasting impact on me. E32s, E38s, even Jags. :top:

Wow, RM 15K huh? Sounds like a very decent deal. :D Hopefully one day able to get myself an E38 too. :top:

Eggie86;562563 said:
Hehe. You're right. Certain cars does have an everlasting impact on me. E32s, E38s, even Jags. :top:

Wow, RM 15K huh? Sounds like a very decent deal. :D Hopefully one day able to get myself an E38 too. :top:

Yea.....not forgetting the Brits! I always dreamed of owning a Rolls........dunno can achieve that within this decade or not haha! :D

So while you are on your quest of wanting to own a E38......I always wanted an E32.....have to hunt for a really old 740iL so can enjoy classic roadtax haha! :top:

Welcome to BMWCM Szehoong. Nice lookin E38 you have there. love the colour. oh ya...love the house too! :top: :D

bimmerholic;562651 said:
Welcome to BMWCM Szehoong. Nice lookin E38 you have there. love the colour. oh ya...love the house too! :top: :D

Haha....thanks for both the car and house comment hehe! :D

Top Bottom