A fellow E38 Newbie!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

szehoong

Club Guest
Hi folks!I am Cheong Sze Hoong Zac from Cheras and I've been lurking in the forums for the past 6 months.I just bought a second-hand E38 year 1997 in June 2010 and I would love to share my experiences here with all the sifus and to learn new things here.I am also a big fan of TT sessions so yea...........thanks and hope I'll enjoy it here!Yours,szehoong

Welcome bro. Wow, another E38 owner. Share some pics la of your newly acquired uber-cruiser! :top: I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time cruising around in your E38.

The E38 remains one of the cars that I really want to own. :D

Hi Zac,

Welcome to the forum and was nice meeting you with Loh over lunch and do join us as Official member.

Our Official TT this week is at Borneo Rainforest, Sunway 9.30 pm Sept 17.

Welcome bro and wise choice of car :top: Stick around and share your experience with the 38.

Cheers - S

congratulations and welcome to our forum.. do join us as Official Member. citizenship has priviledges :)

Eggie86;561737 said:
Welcome bro. Wow, another E38 owner. Share some pics la of your newly acquired uber-cruiser! :top: I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time cruising around in your E38.

The E38 remains one of the cars that I really want to own. :D

Yea....I din know that I would be owning this monster up to a few months ago! Just a short test drive and I was "racunned" haha!

Thanks for the warm reception! :top:

mizhan;561846 said:
congratulations and welcome to our forum.. do join us as Official Member. citizenship has priviledges :)

herbert;561743 said:
Hi Zac,

Welcome to the forum and was nice meeting you with Loh over lunch and do join us as Official member.

Our Official TT this week is at Borneo Rainforest, Sunway 9.30 pm Sept 17.

Thanks guys for the invite! I'll sure do join you guys but I am down with a slight fever today so din go to office. Would print out the form tomorrow hehe..........so can I hand-in the form should I be able to join the TT this Friday right? I think I would be there by 10:30pm if you guys are still around. :rock:

deep3102;561747 said:
Welcome to the forum :)

Vincent Hor;561758 said:
Hi! Szehoong, welcome to BMWCM. Do share with us your experience with the E38.

ssmann;561759 said:
Welcome bro and wise choice of car :top: Stick around and share your experience with the 38.

Cheers - S

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I feel like family already! :top:

szehoong;562039 said:
Yea....I din know that I would be owning this monster up to a few months ago! Just a short test drive and I was "racunned" haha!

Thanks for the warm reception! :top:

Wow, test drive then get hooked into driving it? Awesome! :top:

My dad previously tried out an E38 740i last month, and he said the car was superb. Even better handling than the E32 we're owning now. :D

szehoong;562042 said:
Thanks guys for the invite! I'll sure do join you guys but I am down with a slight fever today so din go to office. Would print out the form tomorrow hehe..........so can I hand-in the form should I be able to join the TT this Friday right? I think I would be there by 10:30pm if you guys are still around. :rock:

Zac,

See you then on Friday 17 @ 10.30 pm.

Callig Astroboy,

Another new OM application for you.

Eggie86;562056 said:
Wow, test drive then get hooked into driving it? Awesome! :top:

My dad previously tried out an E38 740i last month, and he said the car was superb. Even better handling than the E32 we're owning now. :D

yea......to be frank, I've never liked E38......dunno why but I liked the E32 more. But now different story haha! :love:

Anyway here's some pics I took when I first got my new love:

IMG_4527sm.jpg

IMG_4528sm.jpg

IMG_4529sm.jpg

IMG_4530sm.jpg

Took em at MidValley where I worked. Yea....front low beam a bit cacat cause right side burned liao. hehe:top:

Wow. Nice pics. Bro what rims is your car on? Looks shiny from the pics. :D Hahaha. Very nice wei! :top:

SirK;562089 said:
Nice car bro! This is very tempting....

badrul880;562139 said:
Welcome to the wonderful world of the E38...

Thanks for the wonderful welcome! Yea.......sure is this car is tempting! I took a stupid test drive and then kena racun kau kau!

Top Bottom