A Classic E30 M3 Reborn

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
My Mechanic tell me if you have done the restore and can't drive down, many will laugh at me, that his quote...

Your mechanic will pay to respray the stonechips ka? Your stripes are expensive to re-do laaa

Bro,

Let me know if you coming to KL

[video=youtube;Z9vQe3oNJtM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9vQe3oNJtM[/video]

Bro InitialM, thanks for the video, also Bro EuJax, will keep both of you updated..

Bro Mizhan, agree, need a new bra for this, or flatbed it (already asking for quote and date)

Here is some works during the weekends..What should be next...

IMG_4316_zpsf66a22bd.jpg

IMG_4304_zpseb5e4109.jpg

Working on the artworks.
IMG_4317_zps4978add2.jpg

IMG_4323_zps38404666.jpg

IMG_4318_zpsa470c5e1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, what is still missing on these DTM "replica" car now?
Need your suggestion for next decals.

1. Original BMW Teile
2. Wintershall
3. DEKRA "Number"
4. ?

Teves and Recaro??? Saw a few pics in Google images when i typed BMW E30 M3 DTM. Some got the blue colour ZF sticker also. On a side note, will we be witnessing this monster in person during Bimmerfest??? :top:

Bro Mizhan, thanks for the advice and passion that you have inspire me into this project, especially your "Once in the life time project" making this possible.

Also, big thanks to Pussy, Dragon and Fabian for the advice to bring the car to this stage.

Yes, this is the "positive" jealous always good and helping all our friends out there to share the feeling and they can do theirs best for the car of this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom