520i,E34 vanos engine, 1994

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
just bought it 4 days ago coz i like the design n its performance. very well maintained. just the cobra alarm system is not functioning. the alarm switch n the small cobra key still good. how do i go about the alarm to work. and where is the best place for me to send it for regular servicing. i'm really new with BMW. i like the car. thnx to all who can guide me n help me. god bless.:top:

Mr Sharif,

welcome to the club.

owing a bmw is a good choice and you will find it fun to drive everyday.

the 5 series is a wonderful car after the 3 series and comfortable to drive.
maintaining it is also fun and addictive once the bug has bitten you.

for the best for us to know you better, why dun introduce yourself has mentioned by Vixxx here.

regards.

pussy;386394 said:
the 5 series is a wonderful car after the 3 series .

regards.

......waaaaaaa, i thought the other way around. Anyway, great another e34 520i in here.

Syd Sharif Ehsan Ghani Sh;386453 said:
Thnx pussy n bluepanther. Pls, I need more guidance. How do I join in ur Busy Chatting Rooms.:stupid:

go to newbie thread & intro urself.

E34 doors for sale

I have 2 doors for sale, cheap, only RM100 each.
The Driver side is dark blue and the rear left side is dark green.
Both motor and winding gears are removed. Window glass goes with door.

Pls call : 012-6893288

Syd Sharif Ehsan Ghani Sh;386465 said:
Y nobody around. I think somebody call me better. My number is 0123876787.

Hi there u live in setia wangsa? mayb next time we can go out tt together cos i live in setapak.
Mind sharing the pictures of your e34?

Regards,
Jason

Hi Syed!
see the BMWClubMalaysia.com Forums above,
click on it
then scroll down until you see General Forum
scroll a bit down until you see Newbies
click on it

Syd Sharif Ehsan Ghani Sh;386307 said:
just bought it 4 days ago coz i like the design n its performance. very well maintained. just the cobra alarm system is not functioning. the alarm switch n the small cobra key still good. how do i go about the alarm to work. and where is the best place for me to send it for regular servicing. i'm really new with BMW. i like the car. thnx to all who can guide me n help me. god bless.:top:

I guess we are the same.....newbie to E34......i got mine about 2 weeks ago....a 1996 520i 24V......Since getting the car, been doing some work to it......hahaha....still slowly shopping for stuffs along the way......

RadicalE34;419889 said:
I guess we are the same.....newbie to E34......i got mine about 2 weeks ago....a 1996 520i 24V......Since getting the car, been doing some work to it......hahaha....still slowly shopping for stuffs along the way......

your ride manual or auto.? send us pics laa.

antiquer;419928 said:
your ride manual or auto.? send us pics laa.

my ride auto.....baru today masuk 16 inci Stock BMW wheels from the E39s.....very good condition....+ tyres...so i gasak la, tyres 225/55/16 Bridgestone GR80.........anyone have Eibach or H&R springs for E34 nak jual??? For 24V punya.....anyone??? Coz now letak rims d....depan terangkat....tak shiok leh......nak buat rata.....so i think Eibach the best choice.....and nak comfy.........okok...let me kautim with the springs....then i put up pictures......condition ori aje........initially i nak 17s BBS......or Style 32 BMW wheels......tapi tak jumpa...........so letak rim ni sajala......anyway will update my pictures soon......i saw some nice electric E34 leather seats....Fooowahhhh....shiok nya...:wink:

RadicalE34;419889 said:

waahh guys.., after witnessing some of your rides and your passionate, now i feel like to refresh my e34 and others tho.. a lot of excellent example here. thank you BMWCM!!! good job!!good people...:top:
for udm newbies, you make a right choice.. i've been toying the udm since 1988.. wallah! my beloved e30 320i 2doors (and my mazda familia too).. fuuyoh! those days, they are chicks magnet tho..:wink: really! bmw produces great machine and you won't regret it. BanyakMakanWang??? slowly la... :top:

keep it up... cheers.

RadicalE34;420184 said:
my ride auto.....baru today masuk 16 inci Stock BMW wheels from the E39s.....very good condition....+ tyres...so i gasak la, tyres 225/55/16 Bridgestone GR80.........anyone have Eibach or H&R springs for E34 nak jual??? For 24V punya.....anyone??? Coz now letak rims d....depan terangkat....tak shiok leh......nak buat rata.....so i think Eibach the best choice.....and nak comfy.........okok...let me kautim with the springs....then i put up pictures......condition ori aje........initially i nak 17s BBS......or Style 32 BMW wheels......tapi tak jumpa...........so letak rim ni sajala......anyway will update my pictures soon......i saw some nice electric E34 leather seats....Fooowahhhh....shiok nya...:wink:

U can get NEW Eibach for $SGD 450 if u happen to drop by singapore. however i dunno how much sold in KL...

Top Bottom