5 lug swap done & Hartge's on....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
not many e30s that have the s50 plant.....i know of only one.....the one....the only one.....

I oso know......its the only one in Malaysia and it's awesome!!!!! :nyehehe:

A few new mods for the cab, so I thought some of you would like to see 'em :)

-BMW M-Technic EVO cloth seats w/ German Leather bolsters
-E30 M3 cluster
-MOMO Prototipo steering wheel
-Nardi shift knob
-New tie rods hehehhe

cab108.jpg

hey man.....about 5mths ago we sold our condo at Arcadia and rented this house.....now we've bought a house in the US and moved the family back there since I'm setting up a new company in Beijing and will be there most of the time. When I'm free I just fly back to the US to see 'em. This first year is tough cuz I'll be away so much but hopefully the company will do well and I'll get a good crew up there to watch after it.

BTW, why are pics not showin up in here??

Chris Cab said:
hey man.....about 5mths ago we sold our condo at Arcadia and rented this house.....now we've bought a house in the US and moved the family back there since I'm setting up a new company in Beijing and will be there most of the time. When I'm free I just fly back to the US to see 'em. This first year is tough cuz I'll be away so much but hopefully the company will do well and I'll get a good crew up there to watch after it.

BTW, why are pics not showin up in here??

aiyoo...man!!!! You havent tested ur car in Sepang F1 circuit yet. Come on,,man!!!!:(

that was the original plan Fabian, but I don't have the cash to do that right now, so it will sit in SG and wait, or sell it to the first person that will meet my asking price.

Zog'ster...I'm here all of this week and very eager to get it out on Sepang, is that possible??? I'm also needing to see Tom to swap LSD's with him so lemme know if there is any way I can get the car on Sepang during the week and I'll be there!

Chris Cab said:
that was the original plan Fabian, but I don't have the cash to do that right now, so it will sit in SG and wait, or sell it to the first person that will meet my asking price.

Zog'ster...I'm here all of this week and very eager to get it out on Sepang, is that possible??? I'm also needing to see Tom to swap LSD's with him so lemme know if there is any way I can get the car on Sepang during the week and I'll be there!

There'll be a track day for a car club....would let you know. It's on the 15th Oct. Wanna come??

And I tot you gonna give me ur car....:cool:

15 Oct wouldn't have worked, I'm back in Beijing already, as of this early morning, and probably won't be back in SG for over a month.....bummer

Thanks for the heads up though ;)

Top Bottom