3M Crystalline tint?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
aoch88;672970 said:
I'm using Huper Optik Sech 50 and have no problems with Smart Tag. It's quite odd that some has problems and some not but could it be something else? The Smart Tag device after all? Low battery? lol

I suspect it is due to the smart tag reader installed at the toll gate. So far, the one that always failed me are the South bound Ipoh exit (after tunnel) and Bukit Tambun exit. Never fail to fail me..haha. I noticed that the smart tag reader installed at the Penang Bridge is much lower & hence, I seldom see cars get stuck at the toll.

just want to ask u lads, is it true that the 3M CR has that ''metallic effect'' or silverish reflection when expose to direct sunlight?

I am looking for a deep black tint with less metallic effect... still cant decide between huper optik and 3M CR..

RM1,650 (3M Crystalline)

aoch88;672092 said:
To be honest 3M is a cheaper film compared to Huper Optik. If you want I can recommend you a place to get your whole car done for RM1,650 (3M Crystalline). Personally I'm using Huper Optik.

Can you PM me the contact
1650 is cheap is it C70 and C50?

I just want to confirm that Crystalline c70 is not Smart Tag friendly. Does not work straight after installation and I was not to wind down windows for a few days whic make it a bit of a hassle.

aoch88;672092 said:
To be honest 3M is a cheaper film compared to Huper Optik. If you want I can recommend you a place to get your whole car done for RM1,650 (3M Crystalline). Personally I'm using Huper Optik.

Can you PM me the contact too... I'm going for 3M Crystalline tints... So, if possible, would like to go for this kind of pricing...

kk123;675642 said:
Has anyone heard "Sahara-X" before?

I heard of it before, their shop is operating in Sunway. One of the workers was promoting the product so badly he said and I quote 'you apply confirm car not hot, even V-Cool also hot inside car' ...... LOL I doubt any tint in today's market is yet to come out with such product

Top Bottom