328i M-Sport Comfort Mode Suspension

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

alvinkstan

Hi. just purchased f30 model and felt the suspension is too soft on comfort mode.. Any setting can be done to make it stiffer without adjusting to sport mode?

It cant be done. As far as i know. only the M cars have dedicated buttons which allow you to set the suspension independently outside of the drivinig mode experience switch. i too always felt that all BMws should have user customizable modes built in esp for steering and suspension.

Bruce_Z said:
It cant be done. As far as i know. only the M cars have dedicated buttons which allow you to set the suspension independently outside of the drivinig mode experience switch. i too always felt that all BMws should have user customizable modes built in esp for steering and suspension.
Its a cost option in other countries but not in Bolehland whereby they force you to purchase their top F30 model for adaptive suspension.

Of all the F30 models, only the 328i M Sport comes with adaptive suspension system. Even the 335i has regular fixed rate dampers.

joonsuan said:
Of all the F30 models, only the 328i M Sport comes with adaptive suspension system. Even the 335i has regular fixed rate dampers.
Forgot to mention in my previous post...top CKD model hehe

seancorr said:
Forgot to mention in my previous post...top CKD model hehe
Hahaha! Nowadays have to be precise eh? Didn't mean to cucuk... Just wanted to clarify that only the 328i M Sport has it...

Anyone on Titan suspension for328i?? Not bad on review... I really hate 328i suspension..... Really soffffffffffftttttttt! Or any recommendation ?? E.g bilstein with adaptive?

alvinkstan said:
Anyone on Titan suspension for328i?? Not bad on review... I really hate 328i suspension..... Really soffffffffffftttttttt! Or any recommendation ?? E.g bilstein with adaptive?
I think you will find some bros on titans, kw, m-perf etc. just do a search. but in my view suspension is quite a subjective thing.. One mans apple is another mans poison. Adaptive seem to be the best option for me, since there will be times when you want a soft ride (eg when you got passengers in your ride). but i hate that you have to go to sports mode to activate it. My m-perf makes passengers bounce up n down on our hiways if i drive whe way i like to drive...in that situations, id love to have the comfort setting...but you cant have everything inthis world

Hmmmm.. I do agree on your comment Bruce_z.. Let's keep on driving since already have it..

Any idea on what kW v3 price? Any members install?

I come across some advice change spring can give better handling.. Any member change after market spring? Prefer car height reduce as very minimal

stick to your stock spring.. u need additional 25% dapmpening in front and 35 % rear... u will be happy with that

seancorr said:
Its a cost option in other countries but not in Bolehland whereby they force you to purchase their top F30 model for adaptive suspension.
That's marketing leverage to pull through; squeezing your options out am afraid

Since there is a "tuk tuk" sound when come to uneven road... Do u guys think "spring bufffer" will help?

alvinkstan said:
Since there is a "tuk tuk" sound when come to uneven road... Do u guys think "spring bufffer" will help?
That's what I heard when I test drove the 328i m sport. Is it normal?

If so, then it's quite annoying.

alvinkstan said:
Is mfg defect!! Hate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey guys, the 328i M sport adaptive suspension will definitely have the tuk tuk sound? is this a definite thing or just case to case....

Top Bottom