325iA vs 520iA - around year 1995

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gshanmg

Club Guest
Need advice again.Which is a better choice to go for between 325i A and 520i A? :confused: How's the fuel consumption and maintenance cost between the two? :eek:

Oh forgot to mention, the car is so stable at 170 km/h...,

er....but not sure about 325 lah...

Depend wat u want ..........I owned 525 b4 and now wit 325 ......It totaly different driving feeling .....

Again ....try to get 2.5 if u really want to enjoy ur ride ......

Thanks Wan, Lionel & Kitt

Will test drive and see the diff for myself before picking one.

Lionel,

Just one more...Do you see much diff in fuel consumption or maintenance between the 2?

Thx in advance for your input.

gshanmg said:
Lionel,

Just one more...Do you see much diff in fuel consumption or maintenance between the 2?

Thx in advance for your input.

Not much diff in term of maintenance if u go for same engine @ M50 .....

For FC ....u will suprise tat not much diff btw 325 n 520 ......

Depends on what you want... I used to own an E36 325i but later changed it to an E34 520i. Reason... I needed the space. The E36 was just too small for me. Masuk a baby stroller into the boot and there is no space for our other barang. Try going shopping lidat. The E34, ah, that is different. Lots of space inside and in the boot.

Comfortwise, E34 wins hands down. And NVH is better too. My E36 was groaning and rattling at the doors and dashboard. The E34, silence. Me thinks the E34 is more rock solid.

Handlingwise, you will be surprised at how a big car like the E34 can handle so well. At speed, I find my E34 more stable. At the corners like going up Frasers, hee hee, surprised some Wiralutions. I could carry more speed into the corners and I had to brake because the cars in front were slow into the corners.

Ok, the downside... 500cc less and a heavier body. A SLOTH... but don't get me wrong, it is slow from standstill but when on the move, it can surprise you with its pace. Consumptionwise, slightly more than my E36... why? Gotta press the power pedal more!:( The 525i would be preferable...

So it is down to what you want... of course I would not mind having both but then again, money don't on trees.

Thanks Flash...that's a lot of input for a novice like me...

I will test drive both and choose the one that fits into my requirement.

BiMmEr78 said:
I always drive 240kmh .... and its hell of stable .... 325i ...

Wah... careful dude. Autobahn users travel between 200-300kmh. Its either no accident or fatal accident. Btw, that is on the world's best made highway. Our Malaysian roads are no comparison to that too. Love ur life.

Oh, German police also got mod Bimmers for high speed car chase :D Cops with nice job.

Top Bottom