318i N42 engine...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
astroboy, ur post is quite a good read. Thanks for taking the time, appreciate it. Anyway i guess u are right, the world is going the electronic ways. But so far, no hassle with electronic parts from the BMWs but more to engine matters like mentioned, serious engine oil consuming and such..... I shouldnt have been so naive about that 25k mileage to service so it was a mistake i made since the beginning.

However, does it mean that with the e90 if i change the engine oil every 10k or lesser, it wouldnt have such problem? Any thoughts?

Regards

Problematic engine = poor maintanence................the engineers at BMW are not fools lar, why else would they win engine of the year award everytime the introduce a new engine?

EuJax, sorry for your current situation, but that's the risk involved when buying used cars. Who knows what the previous owner's understanding of 'regular servicing'.

dear bro..
just askin u...where to get halfcut quite cheap n wheres ur workshop?i mean cheap on labour..
need advice,,
thankss

kevster, it wasnt a used car. Father bought the car 4 years ago from AB. Its just that recently it started to give some trouble and i am trying to rectify it for him since he is busy. Afterall it was me that suggested him to get a BMW, felt a little guilty for all the trouble he is facing now. But he is still considering the e90 now despite all the trouble he faced in his e46! :wink: So i am trying to learn more bout the e90 before he decide. The other rival is of course, the C-class. Both comes close but at the current price point, the C200 has to go against the 323i....

Regards

Top Bottom