3 series Meet-up - For All

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jarance;446089 said:
Scare to disable DSC now... after masuk lonkang how?

then we claim to pussy larrr ..the orgynizer ....

how ok ka ??

unker coming with cold ones ?? weather forecast seems to be hot these days ...

ICEMAN 13;446099 said:
then we claim to pussy larrr ..the orgynizer ....

how ok ka ??

unker coming with cold ones ?? weather forecast seems to be hot these days ...

Nowadays.. 7-11 no sell cold one.. self regulation lahh..

If we can arrange to park E21, E30, E36, E46 and E90 accordingly baru cantik... biar tak rojak sangat.... picture pon cantik!!

zank;446163 said:
If we can arrange to park E21, E30, E36, E46 and E90 accordingly baru cantik... biar tak rojak sangat.... picture pon cantik!!

that I think is a good idea but some of us need to come early to "book" the carpark..

I've got classes today, you guys have fun:wink:

p/s - Weather forecast is a cloudy & rainy Sat afternoon. Remember those umbrellas:)

Jay Bigbang;446411 said:
Sorry guys, could not make it today. Got last minute job call. You guys have fun! :top:

Astro mann...

bile mau tunjuk rim baru ni..... jom lepak2 minum wangsa maju....:top:

Nice meeting all the members. Thanks to all the sifus for the tips and advice. Very nice display of BMW's. Hope the photos come out soon hehehhe.

p.s - Bravo to bro pussy for organising the event.

Cheers

it was great meeting you guys.. more of these late afternoon meets please. if not for weather, wud have been a great photo session opportunity.

Fabian normally is seen with changgih SLR at almost every meet I can recall but seldom post the photos in forum, I think he collecting "evidence" so if any of you become MP, ..ngeh!..ngeh!..ngeh! u will see an entry in gutteruncensored.com.. :p

That car park was great for gymkhana especially with the tarmac surface wet just now... so tempted to give the E90 a few spins with the DSC off.. :D :D Oh well, Maybe next time! :wink:

_MG_7526.jpg

Top Bottom