3 series Meet-up - For All

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Will spread the news around and will get a few non members E30 to come along, this is a great event NOT to be missed!!

Date : Tentatively 15 August 2009 - To be Reaffirmed later.
Time : 3pm onwards
Venue: Tentatively MMZ - tba
MAP TO MMZ IS ON PAGE 4

e30
1. Pussy
2. kingeric
3. rockonla
4. Rayncc
5. Racun

e36
1. cmohdnazri
2. Rubes72 - Tentative

e46
1. Jay Bigbang
2. Abang Mizhan
3. jarance
4. B33mER (tentative)
5. blueberry (tentative)

e90
1. kanos.........(tentative)
2. Rekoi.

Classics - e3, e21, etc

Other models
1.Zank
2. Suhaimi850(Tentative)
4.[/QUOTE]

Will spread the news around and will get a few non members E30 to come along, this is a great event NOT to be missed!!

MAP TO MMZ IS ON PAGE 4

e30
1. Pussy
2. kingeric
3. rockonla
4. Rayncc
5. Racun
6. teejay
7.berg - e30 m3 lhd

e36
1. cmohdnazri
2. Rubes72 - Tentative

e46
1. Jay Bigbang
2. Abang Mizhan
3. jarance
4. B33mER (tentative)
5. blueberry (tentative)

e90
2. Rekoi.

Classics - e3, e21, etc

Other models
1.Zank
2. Suhaimi850(Tentative)

Just a suggestion, how about the big car park right in the middle of opposite Kayu Restaurant in Aman Suria, PJ. Just thinking it is more centre for everyone from Klang Valley with a big car park in the middle.

Beside this Friday night Official TT will be there (14-Aug), so those never been there can get to know the place. What do you think guys?

Not sure about attendance. But MMZ got a bigger car park I think. Anyway..........it depend on the organiser.
What say u Mr Pussy?

zank;445041 said:
Just a suggestion, how about the big car park right in the middle of opposite Kayu Restaurant in Aman Suria, PJ. Just thinking it is more centre for everyone from Klang Valley with a big car park in the middle.

Beside this Friday night Official TT will be there (14-Aug), so those never been there can get to know the place. What do you think guys?

yelah u r rite hah so tat if anythg happen u can be at home in less than 2 minutes hah hehehe cabutzzzzzz

No lah.. just a suggestion, as many are wondering where is MMZ...

Hi Guys, speak out.. which place will you prefer?

Mr. Pussy, any thought?

I can wait to see the BMW lining up with all boonet lifted.. wow... will have to shoot a lot of picture this time..

The place and date have been set by the organizer. Changing the date, venue or time at this late stage will only confused people who have registered and dont log on the forum frequently..

MAP TO MMZ IS ON PAGE 4

e30
1. Pussy
2. kingeric
3. rockonla
4. Rayncc
5. Racun
6. teejay
7.berg - e30 m3 lhd
8. datsunnismo
e36
1. cmohdnazri
2. Rubes72 - Tentative

e46
1. Jay Bigbang
2. Abang Mizhan
3. jarance
4. B33mER (tentative)
5. blueberry (tentative)

e90
2. Rekoi.

Classics - e3, e21, etc

Other models
1.Zank
2. Suhaimi850(Tentative)

Date : Confirmed 15 August 2009
Venue: MMZ
MAP TO MMZ IS ON PAGE 4

e30
1. Pussy
2. kingeric
3. rockonla
4. Rayncc
5. Racun
6. teejay
7.berg - e30 m3 lhd
8. datsunnismo
e36
1. cmohdnazri
2. Rubes72 - Tentative

e46
1. Jay Bigbang
2. Abang Mizhan
3. jarance
4. B33mER (tentative)
5. blueberry (tentative)

e90
2. Rekoi.

Classics - e3, e21, etc

Other models
1.Zank
2. Suhaimi850(Tentative)

MMZ is a favourite hang out place amongst car club members. The food there is cheap and good. You can have the usual mamak food, nasi kandar, western, keropok lekor, satay etc. There's lots of choices. Parking is ample. (Coordinates: 3°6'36"N 101°32'35"). Its behind the Selangor Bomba HQ

I might be dropping by but not with my E30. She is not able to move at the moment and need to be see doc for sometime. :)

elwine30;445264 said:
I might be dropping by but not with my E30. She is not able to move at the moment and need to be see doc for sometime. :)

bro, your the other udm also vely nice... :top:

elwine30;445264 said:

tow it to optimum and get them to replace the leaky fuel hose, today. no excuse for not bringing your snow white on saturday :top:

Hellraiser;445230 said:
MMZ is a favourite hang out place amongst car club members. The food there is cheap and good. You can have the usual mamak food, nasi kandar, western, keropok lekor, satay etc. There's lots of choices. Parking is ample. (Coordinates: 3°6'36"N 101°32'35"). Its behind the Selangor Bomba HQ

and hellraiser will belanja nasi kandar and teh o limau ice for those who come before 3.15pm.

( hahahaha just kidding la bro. jangan marah)

mizhan;445285 said:
tow it to optimum and get them to replace the leaky fuel hose, today. no excuse for not bringing your snow white on saturday :top:

hahaha... i wish too Mizhan. But I will be out of town tomorrow till friday. So, no chance ler. Will only do so on Monday.

elwine30;445348 said:
hahaha... i wish too Mizhan. But I will be out of town tomorrow till friday. So, no chance ler. Will only do so on Monday.

tow it there this evening, will meet you there. tomorrow lunchtime i'll check on it for you, even perhaps collect it once they're done. but i get to keep it till saturday morning :)

mizhan;445364 said:
tow it there this evening, will meet you there. tomorrow lunchtime i'll check on it for you, even perhaps collect it once they're done. but i get to keep it till saturday morning :)

You really miss your E30 huh. :p

Top Bottom