3 beeps when turning key in morning

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mick123

Club Guest
Recently my car gives off 3 beeps in the morning when I turn the key. It only happens for the first start. It doesn't beep anymore for subsequent starts and for the rest of the day. There is no alarm or fault indication on the obc and the sound of the beep is different from the fault alarm. Anyone encountered this before?

mick123;644680 said:
Recently my car gives off 3 beeps in the morning when I turn the key. It only happens for the first start. It doesn't beep anymore for subsequent starts and for the rest of the day. There is no alarm or fault indication on the obc and the sound of the beep is different from the fault alarm. Anyone encountered this before?

I think U need scanner 1.4.0 to check it.

booked a date with my mechanic this friday. he said he has come across this before long long time ago but can't remember the exact cause. will update then.

the beeps still remain a mystery. now they are intermittent. plugged in the computer but no fault. took back the car and will send in again later for a thorough check :(

Check your MID setting, i.e timer or memo on/off...happened b4 to me but forgot which one was the culprit

Yeap checked that the first thing coz I saw the timer and memo indicator but unfortunately that's not the cause. Still searching :(

Top Bottom