@ 2100H Riyadh KSA local time - new member introduction

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;662530 said:
Yes, i will be in Ipoh on coming Mon & Tue. What time bro?

Bro, your car now already park at Tian Siang or what? Why insist to service there?

-------------------
bmw7833,
Please call-off the call to ask ur assistance to 'receive' the car at TS Ipoh. Car ready today Sat instead of Tue. Wife able to handle. Thx for your readiness...

aidilj;596047 said:
Yeah Tronoh! Easily mistaken for Toronto. I used to study at UTP. We, the student call the area Uptron

[Hijack a bit] : Hey bro aidil, i was oso a student there.... good to know got fellow uptron here... hahah :rock:

adros1420;662527 said:
According to BMW Tian Siang, the aging parts of the Fan Housing was the triggering point for the fan area damages.
Meanwhile, I'd agreed them to change with Ori BMW Batt with cost estimation of RM1500? Anyone have other view? Any previous reference/discussion on this topic?

walau ehh....RM1500 for a battery? But then again, since you are doing it in BMW Appointed Dealer, i guess that is the price. Perhaps should take bro BMW7833 advise to try out other workshops as well :) At least can save some money and use it for the "racuns" from the bros here :rock:

ENjoy yr ride bro...

TQ bro Petrus. How is it KK now..? My last trip to KK was >10years back when I was with Celcom.
Sure; I'll try the option given bro bmw7833 as per next round of service/repair!

Now our car back home already!.
Left only the h/light problem is yet to be handled. May be I'll open the case to those who willing to assist- 'down ward always..' even at high beam!

bmw7833,
can you mark & snap shot 'google map' for that M-Power w/shop location. TQ in advance...

Petrus;663064 said:
[Hijack a bit] : Hey bro aidil, i was oso a student there.... good to know got fellow uptron here... hahah :rock:

walau ehh....RM1500 for a battery? But then again, since you are doing it in BMW Appointed Dealer, i guess that is the price. Perhaps should take bro BMW7833 advise to try out other workshops as well :) At least can save some money and use it for the "racuns" from the bros here :rock:

ENjoy yr ride bro...

Petrus, UTP also? Which batch? I graduated Dec 2006.

adros1420;663179 said:
TQ bro Petrus. How is it KK now..? My last trip to KK was >10years back when I was with Celcom.
Sure; I'll try the option given bro bmw7833 as per next round of service/repair!

Now our car back home already!.
Left only the h/light problem is yet to be handled. May be I'll open the case to those who willing to assist- 'down ward always..' even at high beam!

Since all are done already, hope you will save the headlight problem for DIY, go for aluminum and for sure bmw7833 would be able to assist.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=893721

Cheers

adros1420;663390 said:
bmw7833,
can you mark & snap shot 'google map' for that M-Power w/shop location. TQ in advance...

Let me check the exactly add from their receipt and let u know later.

aidilj;663405 said:

Since all are done already, hope you will save the headlight problem for DIY, go for aluminum and for sure bmw7833 would be able to assist.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=893721

Cheers

He can buy the alu adjuster from ebay. Only thing to open the headlight cover is a pain job. Now some members offer changing the adjuster without open the cover.

adros1420;663179 said:

KK is good bro. Lotsa improvement if compared to 10 yrs ago :)

aidilj;663405 said:

i graduated in june 2005 bro. Good to know one fella utpian here.

Yeah, I m following 'closely' the link related to H/L given by bmw7833 few months back.
If I were to change adjuster also, then still have another 'big probelm' where the glass are too blur? I m eager to change the whole assembly with new set, then the UDM looks more 'attractive'...

emm forgot to say thank you (for the link).
i'd printed it out in pdf & saved. TQ TQ TQ

OK, I'll plan to meet you bro when I'd arrive M'sia shortly & can arrange for TT @ DIY (may be).. But, I m not familiar with eBay! Which adjuster type to order also do do?? Some one willing to order 1st hopefully & I pay back later..

hi bmw7833,
thanks for the efforts. i m arriving msia soon. may be we can meet on 26aug morning. i'll sms u first...

bmw7833;673420 said:
Bro, are u still in Malaysia?

I dont think so Lim...he's in Saudi Arabia lah...he contacted me few weeks ago before he flew back to KSA..

JFT63;673443 said:
I dont think so Lim...he's in Saudi Arabia lah...he contacted me few weeks ago before he flew back to KSA..

Thanks bro for the info. Aiyah..thinking to meet him, he still has something with me.

hi,which part of KSA are u from?i work there from 2006-2010..
but now rarely going there since the project i get involve almost complete..hehee

Top Bottom