2009 325 Msports E90 or 2009 320 E92

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Davidy, your best bet between a 320i Coupe and 325i Sport is a 323i Coupe if stye and performance is what you are looking for. And that's what you should be looking for! Unfortunately, 323i Coupes are no longer available new and none will be imported. The 323i will give you the best balance between a sassy Coupe's very cool style with a bread and butter 325i M's performance. Throw in a sprint booster, and you won't miss the very marginal speed advantage of the 325i.

335i Coupe is awesome but simply over priced in Msia. Not worth the big bucks unless it's loose change. At that price, many, many other attractive alternatives out there.

Sounds like JPW is tiring of his 323i Coupe and longing for a 325i M. Consider buying his 323i Coupe from him?!

With the new generation series due in 2 to 3 years, e90 sedans will fall sharply in value if one goes by the
e46 sedans experiences. Additionally 325 resale value drops steeper than 320s. But Coupes resale value holds best of all. Again don't take my word. Refer to Motor Trader and the like...... Somehow a 2 door does make all THAT difference.

And stay clear from reconds if you can. No service records, cars made for different climatic conditions, odometer readings highly suspect etc etc. Buying a fast ticking time bomb in short. And poor resale values.

320 is just so hard to drive. especially uphill and over taking. e92 will have a better look.
i suggest you better go for a test drive for both of the car and see if you are ok with the output of a 320 then you can deciede

yeah, for me, 4-potter BMW never crossed my mind when i knew i was getting a BMW, cos i've longed for the silky 6 since my university days when i sat in my friends' E36 328i coupe...

so i worked hard and save up enuff $$$ to get a 6-potter.

but now i've changed towards the 6-potter, its boring after driving it for 3 yrs...now i want the creamy V8 with DCT....wah..ka..ka..ka..ka...

ok..ok, my advise is go for 6 potter 325i. its a no turning back decision. Go and listen to 'drive off' exhaust note of 4 vs 6 potter and you will tell...

Spaceman;426050 said:
yeah, for me, 4-potter BMW never crossed my mind when i knew i was getting a BMW, cos i've longed for the silky 6 since my university days when i sat in my friends' E36 328i coupe...

so i worked hard and save up enuff $$$ to get a 6-potter.

but now i've changed towards the 6-potter, its boring after driving it for 3 yrs...now i want the creamy V8 with DCT....wah..ka..ka..ka..ka...

ok..ok, my advise is go for 6 potter 325i. its a no turning back decision. Go and listen to 'drive off' exhaust note of 4 vs 6 potter and you will tell...

guys
after reading the deliberation , i m going for the coupe 320i ..more for the lifestyle...alpine white sandle brown interior....:wink:

enkil;446169 said:
Nice! Btw how much is the asking price?

The Price is rm289k. So far I have got some discount plus trade in of my 2006 320iSE . Managed to test drive the 320i coupe. Power and handling are the same as my 320. The built quality and insulation appears to be slightly better. Without the sprint booster the acceleration is sluggish. This coupe is more for lifestyle car

There is a pregistered white 325i sports at ab glenmarie. Damn cun and a rare specimen.
Alternative to a 320 coupe?

RIKI;446424 said:
There is a pregistered white 325i sports at ab glenmarie. Damn cun and a rare specimen.
Alternative to a 320 coupe?

hi riki
somehow my eyes dun go well with alpine white on e90:eek:...the color blend-in well with 5 series though...
logic-wise 325 sports makes more sense to buy with power and features, then again lifesytle-wise the coupe rules:top:

Hmmm..........definately the 325, I tested that car and is very powerfull.........I finally bought a 323i.......detuned version and about 20K cheaper than the 325i.........maybe u should consider the 323i........

Top Bottom