2007 E92 323i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jhun1202

Hi Sifus, I have been checking out this 2007 E92 323i, it doesn't have the iDrive. The mileage according to the owner is 105k KM, he is offering RM48,000. I have been snooping around and the average price in the market is around 55k, his offer seems kinda suspiciously low, is there anything I should be aware of?

The seller is from Penang, I am from the Klang Valley, the pictures he provided is not clear enough (Carlist) to analyse what the car's condition is, he said if I wanted more pictures I have to whatsapp him. If I were to ask for more pictures, which area should I focus more on? He only provided pictures of the exterior.

Thank You in advance Sifus.

Well...... for a start, would suggest u to hv a Penang friend whom u can trust to see the car in person. If possible, inspect the car with ur own eyes. Try not not solely rely on Whatsapp, it pictures may deceive u. There cld b things only visible to the naked eye. One thing to start with, ask him for copies of his maintenance receipt. An enthusiast wld normally hv them in hand.

Share the carlist link here?

nice, car looks sporty..you should drive to penang to inspect this car since this might be ur next car...its only a couple of hours drive...spend a day there and test drive the car..bring someone who is well verse with bmw e90/e92

You are right it shouldn't have a rear door, I reported that ad for false advertising.
It's okie to be a newbie, I am one myself ahahahha

Top Bottom