2004 UK Spec Blue Tooth Phone

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lancelot Adolph

Club Guest
Hi Guys,Mine is E60 2004 UK Spec; do not obtain any bluetooth phone to connect my phone,1) Any idea where to upgrade or install this function?2) How much will it cost?Thx

??? what does it have to do with the questions i've asked???

CarPlan147;378571 said:
The average American generates about 15,000 pounds of carbon dioxide every year from personal transportation, home energy use and from the energy used to produce all of the products and services we consume. CALCULATE YOUR PERSONAL IMPACT to see how much CO2 you produce each year.JOIN THE GLOBAL WARMING VIRTUAL MARCH at www.stopglobalwarming.org.You have the power to make a difference. Small changes to your daily routine can add up to big changes in helping to stop global warming.Reduce your impact AT HOMEReduce your impact WATER POWERED CAR PLANDownload these 10 SIMPLE TIPS to take with you!After reducing your emissions you can do even more by going "carbon neutral." By supporting clean renewable energy, you can effectively neutralize your personal CO2 emissions. Your small investment will ensure that for every ton of carbon dioxide you are emitting, a ton of carbon dioxide will not be released into the atmosphere. Go NEUTRAL!

Top Bottom