1982 628csi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ebalasingam

Club Guest
What is the price for the 1982 628csi shell the car has been neglected for about 8 years and will come with original rims, good condition dashboard, engine needs to be pulled out and changed. bit of rusting but can be overcome. Please give me some idea as to how much I should pay

Bro, kindly introduce yourself in the Newbies section first.

I believe your queries will be attended too soon.

Cheers. :)

I have been asked to introduce myself but I cannot find the newbie section, so just to say I am Ernest from Ipoh

post photos of that E24 here. my guess would be no more than 15k for a long neglected one. very much less if registration card is missing.

i have three unit of E24 in that condition they can range from rm5k to rm18K . It also depends what you buy the car for ? If you want to restore it try to get a post 82 model. pre 82 model have very limited parts even oversea that is why i have to buy 2 for spares . The interior trim is difficult to find especially the door handle .
PM me if you need help, i am more willing to help.
cheers

san

Dear San

Thank you so much for the advise. I have not seen the registration card but know it is 1982. My homework so far tells me what you have said in terms of parts.

I am told for the engine & undercarriage, I just need to get E28 528 as it is interchangable.

I presently have an E34 but want to move this becoz this has been my dream car for the last 20 years or so.

I need a front windscreen and a full set of the door and windscreen and window rubbers. Where would I get them from and how much would I pay

i got the wind screen , the windscreen rubber can get from sturgatt , look for murgan he can order for you if no stock. Door rubber have to order from pelican parts i think new is rm1400 per piece , or look for zank our forumer i think he have a used set .

Dear All

My restoration has taken a new twist. I have been offered a relatively good 1982 635csi. what would I need to look for

Guys,

Just wanted to let you know, I got my 1982, 635csi. Thanks for all the help and guide.

The car's Body work and interior in mint condition but engine needs a bit of tweeking. Please keep me informed of any get togethers. My mobile is 012 516 2687. Ernest Balasingam.

congratulations and welcome to the club . need any help just thinker me .

Top Bottom