15% loading for cars above 10 years

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
syahruln;542901 said:
No inspection was required. The clerk simply change it online... how convenient :) done at the post office at ikano/ikea

Sorry to ask,what insurance u buy under post office?i mean what company?Later on if anything happen hw to claim?Do they hv penal w.shop etc?

got insurance for my old car renewed at post office today. insured with MAA. was informed minimum insured amount for cars more than 15 years is rm12000 and must be comprehensive. premium is rm733 before ncb and without any add ons. but must to take personal accident cover which is additional rm135. overall, still ok for my e34 but might be much too much for those real laupok cia... anyways happy cos got it done without hassle of going through puspakom inspection. also convenient and fast since early morning in klcc no one at pelbagai counter.

Hi all,

Just be early at the post office to get your 3rd party insurance if you are planning to get it.Apparently they have a limited quota daily which runs out fairly fast..and no amount of persuasion can get them to change that.

Was told that the quota of 3rd party insurance was decided by the insurance companies themselves so it's beyond Pos Malaysia's control.Sounds like a lot of bull to me but that's apparently the system. Had the unfortunate experience earlier this year trying to get 3rd party insurance.

Cheers :)

Top Bottom