15% loading for cars above 10 years

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anxious

Club Guest
I just received my insurance policy. I noticed that there is a 15% loading imposed. My agent told me that all cars above 10 years old have 15% or more loading. I own a 1995 325i, insured with AIG. Have you guys had the same experience?

My 1994 Volvo 940 are denied of comprehensive coverage.. now only use 3rd party coverage and even that also subject to approval, which of course was granted. :D

Mileage on the Volvo only 60k km.. :(

So only 15% loading? U are lucky! :wink:

Ok la sekarang ni pihak insurance masih nak lagi insurankan kereta sebegini.Bagaimana tahun-tahun akan datang?bertambah senang or susah nak di insurankan.Sama-sama kita fikir dan renungkan.

Not only that, I heard third party insurance policy is also not available nowadays. How I found out? My dad tried to renew his third party policy for his old merc but the policy is no longer existed.

funfer_fahrer;441240 said:
Not only that, I heard third party insurance policy is also not available nowadays. How I found out? My dad tried to renew his third party policy for his old merc but the policy is no longer existed.
Go to Pejabat Pos...they can renew 3rd party policy....

anakin;441243 said:
Go to Pejabat Pos...they can renew 3rd party policy....

Wah! They already making so much money on the commission for the fuel rebate, now they sell insurance pulak?! :eek:

funfer_fahrer;441240 said:

U still can get 3rd party ins, but ins company will request u to buy one more ins product with them, ie PA.

3rd party

hi friends...if anyone of u want to renew 3rd party or comprehensive (without loading) pls contact me at 013 354 0000...good service assured:top:

bmw7833;441261 said:
U still can get 3rd party ins, but ins company will request u to buy one more ins product with them, ie PA.

bmw7833;441261 said:

Not only that bro, nowadays the price for 3rd party policy is much higher than a comprehensive one. Basically, we are "forced" to buy comprehensive coverage.

There are just too many claims today till the insurance company cant sustain a good business therefore created the Motor Insurance Pool for 3rd Party Policy.

I just renewed my AUDI A4 B5 1997 (5% loading) AXA Affin, Wira 1997 (no loading) Jerneh... Car newer then 10 years are excluded

MY 1991 E30 on comprehensive with AIG also got 10% loading when I renewed in April or so this year. However when I called to ask about it, the person told me it was because I am under 25 years old. -___-

geoffreylee;441328 said:
There are just too many claims today till the insurance company cant sustain a good business therefore created the Motor Insurance Pool for 3rd Party Policy.
MMIP has been there for ages to promote local RI biz. Previously, all insurance co suppose to cede 10% of their motor policy to MMIP & MMIP retrocede back to all insurance company. In short, everybody share this shit.

Due to change in solvency regime, a lot of insurance co cannot raise enuf capital to write 3rd party. So, they have to reduce this biz. As a lot of ppl hav difficulty getting 3rd party, MMIP has to step in to help.

Thats weird because im still paying the same amount for my insurance.. I'm using Tokio marine insurance and MAA back and forth.. and my car is 26years old...

these bloodsuckers are too much. gomen should step in and clean up the shit. inconsistent policies...
dishonest panel workshops should also be dealt with to clean up the industry la.

Funfer, Go to AAM ... I got 3rd Party insurance for my Discovery tarak hal pun.. AAM is always there to give a helping hand..

nazrie;441600 said:
Funfer, Go to AAM ... I got 3rd Party insurance for my Discovery tarak hal pun.. AAM is always there to give a helping hand..

Normally, I always go to AAM in USJ (AIG panel) for renewal. Back in my hometown there's no AAM. My dad also was caught by suprise.

hi .... age up to 15 years no loading.... if interested pls call me at 013 354 0000 (if not reachable , pls text me).... i also can do 3rd party insurance any make/year..... if anyone feel :wink:need my service pls do contact me... i can do rtax with or without registration card instantly (myeg provided me rtax printing kiosk in my office)..tq

Top Bottom