02/03 e46 m3 market value

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zagato

Club Guest
Guys,Thinking of getting an m3. Whats the mkt value for car with 60,000km mileage? I see price being bandied around RM250-300K. How much lower can i get through a private sale compared to dealer.Thanks in advance for your advise.

price should be around RM240K to RM270K for a registered 02 model....it also depends on the specs of the car and the condition of the car......and being a performance car, the specs and more importantly, the condition are play a big factor in determining the price......

unregistered ones normally carry a 10% premium as being unregistered, the car is eligible for a longer loan repayment at better interest rates and also you have the option of moving a old number plate onto the car.....

zagato,

eyeing on the white one with 64k km, brembo brakes, 18" HRE rims?

I have not decided. Saw imola red one with acs kit. looks quite good. Noti, have you seen the white one? How's the condition?

zagato..

I would like to suggest u buy new AB 525i with that price. Worth for money and have better re-sell value in the future

Acidburn,

Thanks for the suggestion. But i do not see how a 525i can be comparable to m3. I am looking for performance coupe which happens to be a bmw. I am not looking to buy any bmw

525i from AB? boy, thats an extra 150k ++. Moreover its a saloon, not a thoroughbred sports vehicle. Just my opinion though.

525i or 530i Can't Compare With M3 La~~~ One Is "5" , another One is "M", See The Different??

M3 Woh, Don't Play Play Ya~~~ Haha!! Unless You Get An M5 Or M6, Then Is Different Story, Hah!

If I were u, I will choose E60 then.........more luxurious and elegance. Furthermore it has sufficient power to step on it. Enough to smoke those Japanese cars. No doubt M3 have extra ordinary energy with high host power but how frequent are u gonna accelerate it wisely in Malaysian uneven road. : )

acidburn;255743 said:
If I were u, I will choose E60 then.........more luxurious and elegance. Furthermore it has sufficient power to step on it. Enough to smoke those Japanese cars. No doubt M3 have extra ordinary energy with high host power but how frequent are u gonna accelerate it wisely in Malaysian uneven road. : )

what la acidburn......ppl discussing M u say e60...channel frequencies not compatible here...for me getting a M3 i will step on the paddle max even the speed limit for the road is 60km/h :rock:

Oh yea ha Alan,

This is M-Room....must support them...In this case...I prefer new E-90 M3 sedan.
The name already represent everything that we need. :)

man,

this is the topic that i'm worried the most...heard someone sold a 03' E46M for 220K or something....:smokin:

Hi guys,

I am currently scouting for one too for the past few months. Saw one in Setapak: a silver rag that comes with hard top too. What is sweet with this one is... ITS MANUAL. But the price was prohibitive @ RM280+k :-( Well... I guess the hunt goes on, but I am willing to go the distance. All I want for Xmas is a black manual shift E46 M3 with uprated brakes [6 pot red brembo BBK?]... Let me know how you guys are doing with your hunt... Goodluck!

BlackCat

blackcat,

bro...just my experience ya.

me too, about 2 years ago, started to look for the M that i'm still driving now. All set out to look for a manual car as i thought manual will definitely be better then driving a SMG II around. Those stationary burn out action, power over oversteer will be so easy to do by dumping the clutch blah blah blah...

however, dint get one Manual but a SMG instead...well,...what i can say is i have NO regret in getting the SMG and was lucky that i dint find a manual.

Driving a SMG II is almost having an Air Shifter in the drag car, for everyday use purpose.....:top:

just my 2 cents!!...good luck for the search!!..

acidburn;255743 said:

Err bro... I think zagato is looking for a pure performance car with the specific budget and make, not a luxury car. :biggrin:
tony5050 yeah!!! SMG rocks :rock: :rock: :rock:

Calvin Tan;271186 said:
Err bro... I think zagato is looking for a pure performance car with the specific budget and make, not a luxury car. :biggrin:
tony5050 yeah!!! SMG rocks :rock: :rock: :rock:

Calvin?

I just have to say, your taste in uprating your M3 e46 is just sublime, lithe and razor sharp perfect. A perfect specimen. Not too much pepper, nor salt just there - well done. Love it.:top:

anyone here owns the alpine white M3 with the plates SS96K ?
any history about the car ?

Also, has anyone seen any good deals on M3 here in the Klang Valley recently ?
How much do E46 M3 CSL cost ?

Top Bottom