ZKE IV question?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

JOKER

Banned
hey guy/senior/bmw master,i accessed my ZKE IV/GM4 unit and noticed the OPTICAL ALARM was enable in the module code.and it also enable quitting by optical alarm.what does it mean OPTICAL alarm? IR remote control in the rear view mirror?i did not own any remote control except the newly installed alarm system, i just own 2 bmw key, the Ews2 recorded with 3 key, the 3rd key was somewhere?, missing by previous user?, somebody hacked the ews for additional key without my knowledge?, or they prepare to steal mycar????however i ever left the car in workshop was in KUCHING AND MIRI area onlysince after that i never-ever trust anybody else..i still cannot access my KOMBI/IKE/instrument cluster and the OBC V/18 buttons board computer.but it can be accessed with DEALER equiptment GT1 system.maybe,next time i had to go to BMW authorized workshop againt to find out why.anybody privately own GT1,SSS unit in Kuching area? can help me?

i am investigating why the window did not close after i arm/lock the vehicle with R/C.
because previously the all the window will close after the alarm armed in double lock.

my car need whole new key and lock set for whole car,
ignition, trunk,glove box, driver door and passenger door. anybody know how?, where and cost? for that? e36 328i with ews2.

that car was in extreame RISK of sabotage/thief/vandalism.
they were very wide operated criminal,
with full conspiracy involvement.
i suspect some of them was shell staft., and THE workshop

those police could be involved?, or corroupted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom