Z4 Ride

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maman

Club Guest
Hi 2 all Z members and friends, there is new highway has been opened from Raub to Cameron Highland. What say we test the safety of the highway first....hehehe. on google map u can see roads C156 halfway 2 cameron... but actually it has been completed.there is river fish restoran in raub...jalan-jalan cari makan b4 speed up 2 cemeron..:top:

maman;555773 said:
Hi 2 all Z members and friends, there is new highway has been opened from Raub to Cameron Highland. What say we test the safety of the highway first....hehehe.

on google map u can see roads C156 halfway 2 cameron... but actually it has been completed.

there is river fish restoran in raub...jalan-jalan cari makan b4 speed up 2 cemeron..:top:

Bro,

Join us for breakfast drive to Raub 19th September. http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36843

maman;555773 said:
Hi 2 all Z members and friends, there is new highway has been opened from Raub to Cameron Highland. What say we test the safety of the highway first....hehehe.

on google map u can see roads C156 halfway 2 cameron... but actually it has been completed.

there is river fish restoran in raub...jalan-jalan cari makan b4 speed up 2 cemeron..:top:

Bro..now cannot lar
So many speed trap..

haKKaMeE;555789 said:
Bro..now cannot lar
So many speed trap..

small matter lah...we can ask Fugo to lead coz he got all the gadget for the speed trap...

maman;555871 said:
small matter lah...we can ask Fugo to lead coz he got all the gadget for the speed trap...

You can count on that. Just let me know the date.

sounds good

Dear all Z member the proposal sound good...pls let me know if such event is running

Ecc0;576573 said:
..any news for this ride guys..?[/QUOTE

Hi.. bro

To All Z members we r still waiting to proposed / suggest the commencing date.

Hakame will bZee up to april 2011.

Need advise

Fugo, any idea?

Ecc0;576573 said:
..any news for this ride guys..?

Hi Ecco.

How about on 12-12-2010 (Saturday)

Saturday: 1300hr from KL Gathering at BP after Gombak Toll. ETA: Raub by 1500 hr, Having evening tea and continue to Cameron. Evening drive, can topLess and Sunday next morning to simpang pulai before we go back PLUS Higyway.

Hazery, Hakame, Nazli, David, Fogo all Z member came on guys.

There are Audi member from s'pore wanna joint also + VW GTI.

1. maman

2. ....

..hey Maman..ah..i thought this ride was cancelled...good to see that its still in..i suspect 1300hr is 1 pm, as well as 1500hr is 3 pm ? Just to clarify? Anyway, count me in

1. maman
2. Ecco

Top Bottom