z4 predicament

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mjkanny

Club Guest
Hi guys, and gals,Just joined the club although I have always been previously a browser. I own a z4 which I bought 2 years ago from a grey importer, particularly because I loved the design and I wanted a convertable particularly for the weekend. Slight problem....I am married with kids! I convinced myself that the problem could be worked around.... I figured I can sometimes take the wife for a spin or squash my two boys into the passenger seat. Worked fine before but the boys are growing and no longer enjoy the wind in the air when they are struggling to breathe! Hmmmm.....should have thought of that before.I enjoy my car but my its more fun to enjoy it with your family in tow......a bit of a predicament!The obvious solution would be to get cars with back seats. What are my options that could come close to the Z4 at around the same price?

the obvious answer would be Mazda RX8. it is also a sport car with 4 doors. rear wheel drive. 50-50 weight distribution. great engine. type s comes with 230hp. cheap roadtax.

mjkanny;415924 said:
Hi guys, and gals,

Just joined the club although I have always been previously a browser. I own a z4 which I bought 2 years ago from a grey importer, particularly because I loved the design and I wanted a convertable particularly for the weekend. Slight problem....I am married with kids! I convinced myself that the problem could be worked around.... I figured I can sometimes take the wife for a spin or squash my two boys into the passenger seat. Worked fine before but the boys are growing and no longer enjoy the wind in the air when they are struggling to breathe! Hmmmm.....should have thought of that before.
I enjoy my car but my its more fun to enjoy it with your family in tow......a bit of a predicament!
The obvious solution would be to get cars with back seats. What are my options that could come close to the Z4 at around the same price?
Welcome to the club>>>>>>
the best solution will be to give up the Z4... definitely not a suitable car for your situation...you need a SUV type of vehicle and would recommend the Audi Q5..it surpasses most SUV's in the price range..

welcome aboard bro...same situation and truly understand your problem...also got 2 kids but not ready to let go of my z3...at least not yet...my wife always make noise.lol!

anyway, i second 9700..SUV sounds good!

Top Bottom