Wts/fs : E60 m5

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SuKi

Club Guest
View attachment 24103View attachment 24104View attachment 24105View attachment 24106Its come to a time whereby i have to part ways with another toy. Very difficult, however due to work commitments its come to this decision.Appreciate if anyone could pass on the message to anyone interested.Year: 2005Model: e60 M5 UK spec76,000kmsSpecifications are as below:-Facelift headlightsFacelift tail lightsHeads up displaySuede RoofliningAdaptive Driver & Passenger seats (holds/hugs driver in direction of corner)Other usual comforts such as memory seats etcs...Full service history with ObermaierAdditional info: Front Disc Brake, Clutch & Clutch pump recently replaced in Jan 2012, Accident freeAftermarket mods:-Matte Interlagos BlueAC Pedal setAC Front GrillAC Carbon lipsAC Rear Carbon DifusorAC Roof spoilerAC Boot SpoilerAC Carbon Interior panels+Steering Wheel+Centre ConsoleHartge Lowered SpringsHartge ExhaustHiop TuningGruppeM Intake20inch DPE SPSC16 rims Dunlop SP Sportmax TTOEM m5 19inch rims also availableCan package it with either set of rimsNegotiable asking price: RM310k onoPlease PM or email me at suki.by@gmail.com for offers.Thanks!

wow nice car there, but i believe the forum requirement for a price tag is a must ...hence you need to list down a price tag of that beauty ...

Beautiful ride and sad to see that you've got to let her go...

Good luck on your sale tho'.

Top Bottom