[WTS]: E46 Demod

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
E46 sb

Gerald 5;701065 said:
I dont think 328 can use the sb, if I am not mistaken, it is still by cable

Yup, true, just found out that my 328 still use cable. So, any taker for SB? Sama price

SilverBullet;699559 said:
yup, given that it's drive by wire system..bump for the nice items!

only e46s year 2001 and above can use SB..since the accelerator uses drive by wire system instead of cable..

ashabmy;724601 said:
Yup, true, just found out that my 328 still use cable. So, any taker for SB? Sama price

Bro ashabmy, is the SB adjustable i.e. have settings you can play around with? Or non adjustable?

gendong;727424 said:
Bro ashabmy, is the SB adjustable i.e. have settings you can play around with? Or non adjustable?

Sorry for late reply Bro, too bz. Yes, adjustable. Just press the button for 3 options : Hard (Sport) or Soft (Medium) or Off.

ashabmy;728936 said:
Sorry for late reply Bro, too bz. Yes, adjustable. Just press the button for 3 options : Hard (Sport) or Soft (Medium) or Off.

bro, how much are you selling the SB? my friend is looking for one..is the item in Sabah/Labuan?

SilverBullet;729051 said:
bro, how much are you selling the SB? my friend is looking for one..is the item in Sabah/Labuan?

Got from Bro Ken46 for RM460 (incl postage), still looks new, w box & instruction. Since I can't use it, just want to let go same price, RM460.

Item is in KK, Sabah. I'm in KL tis week & next week, so can hand carry oso ;-)

ashabmy;729249 said:
Got from Bro Ken46 for RM460 (incl postage), still looks new, w box & instruction. Since I can't use it, just want to let go same price, RM460.

Item is in KK, Sabah. I'm in KL tis week & next week, so can hand carry oso ;-)

you got PM bro

Top Bottom