Wts: E30 Dashboard + ??? + ??? + FOC ???....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

XXX

Founding Member
E30 dashboard + centre console + gear shifter console (manual)...all wrapped in leather, like new...F.O.C Mtech SteeringVery Cheap ..ONLY RM2500 ono... Will upload pics later...but hey, need to see pics meh? You dunno how e30 dashboard look like? That means you don't own a e30 so .. this is not for u...hehehehe

photo-2.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

2 instalments ok? anyway PM me what is the best u can offer, of cause dont be too ridiculouslah and u may be the lucky owner of the items..

Alvin, lemme know if you really wish to dispose the dash. I'm not making an offer coz what i can afford just might insult you :tongue:

PM me wht u can afford and lets see what the reply will be and then u will know whether it was an insult or not from the response of the reply...:cool:

Nobody want to try ur luck and make me an offer...it could be ur lucky day!

ok we do ebay style...starting from RM1500 with RM50 increment...bidding ends on 31 March 2012.
Winning bid price subject to whether item meets seller's target price...so try ur luck.

Agong's Installation offer.... RM1800 for evrything.....item is new as in after the rewrap with leather it has not been used before.

yes all wrapped...everything u see in the pic has been wrapped...even the steering

Top Bottom