WTS: breaking an E30 body and interior parts

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

adian

Club Guest
I'm breaking an E30, and have bits and bobs to sell off. What doesn't get sold will probably just get sold off to besi buruk.There's glass, doors, bonnet, rear M40 bumper. There's window mechanisms, fuel tank, suspension arms, brakes. There's original seats, door cards, dashboard, console switches. There's all sorts of stuff man, it's a whole car. There's even an original PU part M3 front bumper: I kid you not!! I took the engine and other bits I need, and you can take the rest.I'm not looking for a lot of money for the stuff so just ask for a part which I might have, come over to take a look, pass the cash if you're happy and walk off with it.Will be looking to take most of the body parts off next weekend Friday and Saturday 21/22 October, so come to the workshop and grab what you want.CONDITION OF ALL ITEMS IS AVERAGE ie 5 outta 10. Nothing crap. Nothing great.Pls don't PM. Reply to this post or Email me: adian@ignition.my
DSC05836.jpg
DSC05828.jpg
DSC05823.jpg
DSC05837.jpg
DSC05832.jpg

Adian,

As per Classifieds rules, you will still need to put selling price for each and every item.

Thank you

aiyoyo.. i know about our rules, but when one is breaking a car we cannot expect to have all hundreds of parts listed and priced. believe some discretion and latitude should be given here.

p/s - got any good condition differentials buddy? crossing my fingers considering all these years you've been driving sideways.. :p

The death of the yellow submarine......very sad it came to this end.

Free bump for u, Adian. See u Nov 6....

Herbert, I don't think it's possible. I'm open to any offers, first come first serve basis. Just getting rid of the car, you know? If someone wants the bonnet for RM 200, then take it. If someone wants the door handle for RM 20, then take it.

Hope you guys can make an exception in this case.

Most importantly is that it'll be "Garage Sale" day on Friday and Saturday 21/22 October from about 11am till 4pm each day. Take what you want.

The rest will be sent to besi buruk.

/adian

Mizhan: heh-heh long time no see ah :) There's a diff there, dont know what it is tho till we take it off. Confirm no LSD though.

First offer

I'm interested in the bonnet , will pm u my price
Thanks bro,
JDY

the car is not roadworthy ?? why breaking up ?? any reason ...

just wondering :)

Looking at getting some items from u. Where abouts is yr workshop? or can u sms me at 012 3326554.Will try drop by tmw if ok with u . Thks.

Top Bottom