WTS: BMW E36 318i Yr 99

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wiramod11

Club Guest
All,

Selling off my proud ride for the past 8 years. Bought the car from 1 former member here in year 2007. Done a lot of TLC on the car and had been maintained by only 2 mechanic for a different reason. Car has been 16 years old ride this year. Below is the information of the ride:

BMW e36 318i CKD
Mfg : 1999
Reg : 1999
Last batch of E36 with digital air cond controller, leather seat and etc.
Full history of the car from my care is available upon request by the buyer.

Engine: M43 1.8cc
Fully rebuild in year 2013
Nothing been spared tore down the engine and rebuild. By my mechanic and myself.

Transmission: 4 speed GM GB
Change to halfcut in year 2014 for a better run. Long shaft has been refine and rebalance.

Pros:
Comes with 17" replica rim with Yokohama Advan Sport 225/45/R17 (front) and 235/45/R17 (rear). (New tyre change this yr 2015)
Front brake caliper change to 325 caliper, couple with Zimmerman cross drill rotor. (New rotor change this yr 2015)
Rear disc brake change to brembo OEM. (Disc rotor change late last year)
Front brake hose change to steel braided hose.
Front and rear pad - Jurid on this yr 2015.
With replica M5 side mirror (can flip according to your liking - as I pull additional wire with an E30 power window button as the control).
Suspension : Fully customized by TITAN (you can send to service per piece like RM100 only) save a lot of money in the long run.
Full leather seat with an arm rest
New Front windscreen
Just service the car and wash every once a week.
More history and what had been maintained will be share to the buyer
After rebuild fuel consumption are much way better - full tank drive From KL to Penang and back to KL no issue. (that's approx. 800KM with full tank at highway with speed around 120-140KM/HR)

Cons:
Steering need to re-wrap (don't have time to do this)
Some chip stone (normal for city and highway driving)

Selling price RM18K (please don't nego in forum - better see the car first than talk). Please call 012-2836068
Consider Am the 2nd owner of this car (As the previous owner bought the car new under his own company and transfer to his wife name after finish the loan).

Sorry don't have space to upload my car pic. Any buyer would like to see the car pic can watsapp me. Location KL.

hi seanswn, the car colour is silver. Sorry don't have storage to upload photo. But if interested can watsapp - so that I can share the photo of the car, engine, internal and exterior.

Anyway - some further information on the car:

Car color is silver titan.
Mileage is currently at 375K - still running as am using it as my daily car to go work and back home.

Additional stuff will be given to the potential buyer upon cash received :
1. AFM (Air Flow Meter - recond) been keep as spare
2. Original E36 Side mirror - still working condition
3. The original 4 door sill - which is like a thin black strip
4. Original steering coupling - been keep as spare
5. Other misc item - like relay switch and etc

Anything that I can find in my store room mean for this E36 will be given to the buyer.

As am currently waiting for my new car to comes. And the new cars does not this spare part. :)

Price wise - is negotiable but of course not nego till let go lar...

Top Bottom