WTB MW 323i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

stevenallgood

Club Guest
I am interested in getting an E90 for the wife. Have seen some 320i, but quite keen on a 323i. Would greatly appreciate if 323i owners could provide info on the issues, maintenance and fuel consumption on this model. Maybe even a comparison between 320i and 323i.Thanks in advance

I bought 323i 4 months ago.so far so good but if you can go for 325i better frankly advice go for 325i.its not much different in both only for piston n ecu that make torque bigger

325 = 218 bhp vs 323 = 192 bhp. Better go with 325 as the engine is the same but detuned for 323. You will pay the same roadtax.

dont forget the ride on the 323 is more comfortable than the 325 but
the handling of the 325 is far superior than the 323!!!
choose wisely!!!

Thank you for all your valuable advices. Since the wifey is using it, decided to go for the 323i as she is more particular about comfort. Spirited driving is not her cup of tea. The prices for 323 is reasonable now. The one I booked is below 160K for a 09 model. Except for some dinks, accident free and below 50K km. I will be sending to my mechanic for a through checkup. What do you think about the price?

Mr achtung,
Hey this is the good news i wish to hear.323i is more comfort than 325i.Before this i think 325i better than mine on every aspect.No wonder i got so many AES flash lately recently before entering kajang tol from Bangi and police speed trap at usj(near rnr).he he.need to spare extra not only for hariraya but also for saman.

Well, I have been driving the 323i for 3 weeks now. So far so good except that the consumption is much higher compare to my M54 525i.
The power is better compare to the E60, with the various electronic improvements, lighter body etc, but under similar driving conditions, especially in stop/start situation, need to visit the petrol station sooner. The drive is silky smooth, therefore can't fault the timing or engine.

Mileage registered by computer 13.8l/100km, which works out to 7.25km/l compare to my M54 that gives 7.8km/l. Mokhtar, are you getting those figures? What about other 323i users?

The ride is harsher with the RFT, but its acceptable. For the wife, I intend to carry on with the RFT, at least no worry about punctures.

No regrets, even the wife was very happy with the machine compare the the Mer C that she wanted and the 320i, that were down on power.

After driving it for awhile, realised that my E60 was down on power, decided to send my car to Jason to change the vanos seal that I had kept for 2 1/2 years since buying from Herbert. Now at least both are silky smooth and powerful. Thanks Herbert

3231 vs 325i

Mr Stevenallgood,
Sorry for the late reply.Mine is 10.3l/100km.it was what appear in the screen.i never checked it.when the sign pop i always fill in.after 5 month it reached 13388km.just came back from langkawi.everthing ok

Hi Mohhtar, thanks for the reply. 10.3l/100km is pretty good. I assume you do a fair bit of outstation driving. Glad that everything is ok with the car. Its a nice drive though, its worth paying for the extra over the 320i.

323i

i have 3 kids,all perempuan and the twins are big built up.When all three sit together at the back its crampy and looking for the bigger bimmer in 3 years time .which 5 siries is good.i prefer comfort than handling or rempit.if i trade in my 323i 2012 now how much i can get and what is the rm for 523i 2012/2011/2010 now

Bro mokhtar818, just keep your beemer and take the real Japan MPV lor :) 3 series is definitely not suitable for family and even 5 series i think is so so.. as soon your kid will growing up it will be crampy again :burnout:

wtb 323i

yeah.youre right.My wife bought Alza for family drive.Last week i achieved 18 cents/km for Gua Musang-Klang.Nilai and Bt Bintang drive.it covered 400km with rm72 but for the short journey clock 10.5l/100km.523i perform better in petrol consumption than mine.

Top Bottom