Wtb e46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
zidee;768064 said:
Any reasonably priced In-line 6 E46 for sale PM me.

May I know, are your budget still 50k (cash or loan)? or it'll depends the condition and accessories loaded on that car?

Fireuz;770127 said:
May I know, are your budget still 50k (cash or loan)? or it'll depends the condition and accessories loaded on that car?

Yup. Around 50k. Cash? Maybe

Guess so my friend. However if you place and incentive plan that he have to earn the mod and repairs that's fair plus there lots of opportunity. Every time he do well for his exam u reward him accordingly.

anaksarawak;770741 said:
Guess so my friend. However if you place and incentive plan that he have to earn the mod and repairs that's fair plus there lots of opportunity. Every time he do well for his exam u reward him accordingly.

Thanks bro. Perhaps get myself 335ci and give him my E39 ....he he. Frankly teen nowadays tends to disconnect with their parents. This big toys is one of the medium I can continue the bonding with him. Rather pricy solution but I can still sell it later...he he.

zidee;771330 said:
Thanks bro. Perhaps get myself 335ci and give him my E39 ....he he. Frankly teen nowadays tends to disconnect with their parents. This big toys is one of the medium I can continue the bonding with him. Rather pricy solution but I can still sell it later...he he.

Yes! Yes! 335CI for yourself is the best idea! E39 will open the opportunity for many bonding sessions with your son.

anaksarawak;771375 said:
Yes! Yes! 335CI for yourself is the best idea! E39 will open the opportunity for many bonding sessions with your son.
Unfortunately budget tak cukup lagi for 335ci. Dream of white or black or blue with red seats. Awesome

Top Bottom