Wtb e46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zidee

I'm looking for another BMW in addition to my current E39. This is more for my son going to college. My budget is below 50k. How possible to get a E46. Perhaps 4 stroker. With that budget, I guess I can only get 1.8 (multi-valve) or 1.9 (in-line 4). Not sure which one is good buy. 328 may not be viable due to road tax cost. Is 4 stoker engine cheaper to maintain compare to in-line 6?Appreciate advise and offer.

E46 below 50k I think not possible. As regard to 318, buy at high second hand value, low road tax, 328 buy at low second hand value, high road tax. Do you mathematics and thereafter look at consumption and power. I still opt for the 328. My two cts.

Well..E46 328 still going around 50+. I like the power though. I saw at Mudah E46 318 less than 50k.

Good daddy..:top:

Bro, since u buy for your son, i think u are the one who pay for maintenance too. Below 50K can get a nice e46 meh?

318 problematic engine lah. I brought a 328 for my son last year also to go to college, 72k, he gets 720 km for one full tank on outstation run. Good consumption plus power. Was looking for 330i, couldn't find one during that period of search.

bmw7833;636684 said:
Good daddy..:top:

Bro, since u buy for your son, i think u are the one who pay for maintenance too. Below 50K can get a nice e46 meh?

Aiya brader Lim,
Your child still small lah, sure daddy buy car for son to go to college, Daddy paying for everything lah. Wait till your child grows up. Hehehe

ay39;636687 said:
318 problematic engine lah. I brought a 328 for my son last year also to go to college, 72k, he gets 720 km for one full tank on outstation run. Good consumption plus power. Was looking for 330i, couldn't find one during that period of search.

ay39,

330i...preferably White 330ci daddy drive la...he he. He is commuting Shah Alam and Sunway only.

Bro Zidee,
Why the heck u think I was looking at 330i, surely daddy drive lah. Haha.
Anyway, jokes aside, try to go for at least 325, online 6 instead of 4.
My son is now used to the 328, now when he goes back to senai airport, he wants my 530.

ay39;636695 said:
Bro Zidee,
Why the heck u think I was looking at 330i, surely daddy drive lah. Haha.
Anyway, jokes aside, try to go for at least 325, online 6 instead of 4.
My son is now used to the 328, now when he goes back to senai airport, he wants my 530.

M engine will be sweet. B20...B22...B25...B28...B30

Bros, just curious, OT, since quite a number of bros swapped their M54 with M62 in 5er, is it possible in a 3er? I.e. a V8 inside?

Wah kids nowaday very lucky la got BMW from parents. I last time dun even get a bicycle. Go to Uni also take Bas Mini Wilayah

initialM;637414 said:
Wah kids nowaday very lucky la got BMW from parents. I last time dun even get a bicycle. Go to Uni also take Bas Mini Wilayah

Looking for cheap cheap one la bro...at least can share parts, idea and best part spend time at workshop with daddy. Quality time with family at workshop...he he.

p/s At first I though of wanna try Alfa 156 as i had a crush on it before 5 years ago. After looking at a few and looking at their service records I had second thought. Parts price and frequency to workshop almost makes me fainted. No offend to Alfatis... great look though but as of now...I rather stick to Bimmer.

initialM;637414 said:

hahahah... me too... and i was thinking Bila Mari Wang? heheheh

piea;674172 said:
bro..still finding e46?my car e46 318i wan to sell.

Thanks for you reply. I've taken possession of another Germans 4 Rings A4 1.8T B5 Manual. Now going through restoring to much better condition. After using it for a while, that car still can't match BMW for handling and built quality. Engine power wise , respect though. However I still love the look of A4 B5.

I may sell off the A4 for E46 later. PM me for details

Top Bottom