WTB e46 m3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Just wondering how much would a 2002 E46 M3 be worth nowadays? Would convertible cost abit more than their coupe counterparts?

wingzee;827383 said:
Just wondering how much would a 2002 E46 M3 be worth nowadays? Would convertible cost abit more than their coupe counterparts?

survey found out that convertible around 150++ the most exp found to be about 235K if not mistaken.

wingzee;827383 said:

bro, a fellow 335i friend is selling her 2002 e46 M3 convertible with hard top, fully loaded with Gruppe M Air Intake, Eisenmann Exhaust, new absorbers n tyres, SMG pump, clutch pump, fuel pump n steering rack replaced, Car Phone, Foldable Side Mirror, Harmon Karbon Speaker..going for only rm115k nego

SilverBullet;831116 said:
bro, a fellow 335i friend is selling her 2002 e46 M3 convertible with hard top, fully loaded with Gruppe M Air Intake, Eisenmann Exhaust, new absorbers n tyres, SMG pump, clutch pump, fuel pump n steering rack replaced, Car Phone, Foldable Side Mirror, Harmon Karbon Speaker..going for only rm115k nego

I have viewed the car. Decent but mileage is abit on the high side and soft top not working. Looking for a coupe if possible. Thanks for the recommendation.

P/S: Heard she's selling off to go for a E92 M3. :D

Maybe if group buy can get cheaper?? Hihihi.. Just kidding guys.. All of a sudden heard more and more people looking for M3.. Must be the season.. Anyways, good luck with your search.. Maybe someone out there thinking of upgrading before raya as more and more cars advertised on Mudah these days.. Please bring to TT once you guys got your ///Ms.. Looking forward to the joy of looking at the beast!

Cheers!

AmoiSky;831977 said:
Maybe if group buy can get cheaper?? Hihihi.. Just kidding guys.. All of a sudden heard more and more people looking for M3.. Must be the season.. Anyways, good luck with your search.. Maybe someone out there thinking of upgrading before raya as more and more cars advertised on Mudah these days.. Please bring to TT once you guys got your ///Ms.. Looking forward to the joy of looking at the beast!

Cheers!

Amoisky,
we only afford to buy when the M3 price is getting lower..hahhaah

kithualee;832112 said:
Amoisky,
we only afford to buy when the M3 price is getting lower..hahhaah

Kit, sure go down summore by end of the year.. Hihihi.. Keep on searching.. Good things comes to those who wait..

AmoiSky;832116 said:
Kit, sure go down summore by end of the year.. Hihihi.. Keep on searching.. Good things comes to those who wait..

oh how true........if its meant to be urs.....it'll come.....

Just saw one M3 at plaza damas earlier this evening. It had a nice set of BBS all ready to shred some tarmac.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

insomniac;832536 said:
Just saw one M3 at plaza damas earlier this evening. It had a nice set of BBS all ready to shred some tarmac.

That is surely not me........

Top Bottom