WTB e46 m3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kithualee

Club Guest
Hi all,I'm looking for e46 m3, PM if there are owners who willing to sell.Prefer 2004 and above, below can consider if good condition.P/s: not interested for cabrio.update:Found my beast. case closed.

Hi All sifus,
found 1 M3 but with some faulty. need advise on replacement of the part in term of cost and availability.
1) brake sensor
2) engine oil level sensor
3) rear axle leaking
4) auto dim rear view mirror leaks.

kithualee;801746 said:
Hi All sifus,
found 1 M3 but with some faulty. need advise on replacement of the part in term of cost and availability.
1) brake sensor
3) rear axle leaking

1 & 2) Both sensors are easy to find, should not be expensive.

3) Which end of the axle?
Diff end could be diff seals which are a common issue.
Wheel end you will need to change the axles (check my showroom thread)

4) This is a very common issue. Send for repair through www.sybesmas.com or www.radar-mirror.com
Costs around $150USD

kithualee;801746 said:
Hi All sifus,
1) brake sensor
3) rear axle leaking

how much bro? mind to share the details? year?

unstopables_7;801980 said:
how much bro? mind to share the details? year?

Bro, you can check in mudah bout few days ago posted.
103K the broker can give. Dec 2002 manufactured.

maxxsp;801903 said:
1 & 2) Both sensors are easy to find, should not be expensive.

3) Which end of the axle?
Diff end could be diff seals which are a common issue.
Wheel end you will need to change the axles (check my showroom thread)

4) This is a very common issue. Send for repair through www.sybesmas.com or www.radar-mirror.com
Costs around $150USD

Leaking to be in diff end. heard that the diff itself cost about 2-3K from kedai potong without labour cost.
will try to search for another car as i'm not that desperate..hehehe...

HAha, i also called, dealer said it was sold yesterday. Very cheap, hopefully 4 u there are no other issues.

rx8,
the owner is not me. when i have a look yesterday, the broker told me that some1 already booked for it. he just let me see coz i'm have deal with him earlier.
can say that, that car is not belongs to me hehee....
nvm, will look for another car..

kithualee;802046 said:
Bro, you can check in mudah bout few days ago posted.
103K the broker can give. Dec 2002 manufactured.

The grey car with the spoiler?

Bro, do have a full inspection of any rides that may be of interest to you before taking the final step... This is very important to assess the level of repairs needed thus the cost and ultimately negotiating the offer price if you indeed decide to purchase...

Good luck on your hunt... TIP: There's one CarbonBlack [I think] with Imola Red interior in mudah. Looks the business this one. Take a look see... If the ride/price is ok but you dont like the interior, you can buy first and swap with my very well take care of 2006 black interior in nappa leather! :)

BlackCat;802170 said:
Bro, do have a full inspection of any rides that may be of interest to you before taking the final step... This is very important to assess the level of repairs needed thus the cost and ultimately negotiating the offer price if you indeed decide to purchase...

Good luck on your hunt... TIP: There's one CarbonBlack [I think] with Imola Red interior in mudah. Looks the business this one. Take a look see... If the ride/price is ok but you dont like the interior, you can buy first and swap with my very well take care of 2006 black interior in nappa leather! :)

Blackcat,
Yup..saw that 1 but yet call the owner / broker..coz the price lil at high end..its in my kiv list..after full analyze then only will make decision.
P/s: swapping the black interior is gud idea..sure will look for u..cheers..

Top Bottom