wtb e30 dashboard

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

thiru785

Club Guest
halo ppl, i'm looking for e30 dashboard with meters and it will be really great if someone could advice me where can i find one... i'm not so fussy bout the condition, as long as fair enough without crack would do...thanks ya all...

Bro,

When e30 dashboard is concern, you cant afford to be fussy as you cant get it easy. Go ask or look around and you'll understand what i mean. If you can find one without crack... then grab it.

I got 1 in good condition, if interested pls pm me... its not cheap though. Market going up to 1k.

Regards & happy hunting.

yea man, ur rite...hope any other ppl out there can adivce me more on where can i find this dash...btw miepower, u got a pm.... ;)

Have it re-wrapped. Any good upholstery shop should be able to do it.
Price ... depends on the workmanship and materials.

thats the prob, as ur previous thread, i've checked with a upholstery shop and the price is around 250 only to wrap the whole dash with leather... but then, the car which i've booked now comes with some jap dash so i dont have any option than get another dash.
so ppl, help me out here...

thiru785;329219 said:
thats the prob, as ur previous thread, i've checked with a upholstery shop and the price is around 250 only to wrap the whole dash with leather... but then, the car which i've booked now comes with some jap dash so i dont have any option than get another dash.
so ppl, help me out here...

250 is quite reasonable for a leather re-wrap. may i know where is this upholstery shop that you checked with?

its in ulu yam, my cousin's friend's shop. if ur a first comer than the price might be slightly higher. his contact number would be 012-32707219, don't know wat his name since we just call him uncle.

Top Bottom