WTA - Wheel Nut Adaptor

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jarance

Founding Member
Hi, I have misplaced my wheel nut adaptor and looking for a replacementas show in item 3 below.Check online, there are many codes. Mine is 12 teeth type. On the front of the adaptor,there is a number. Can anyone tell me what is your number code for 12 teeth?Thanks in advance.
boltadaptor.jpg
6F5S0471-s.jpg

I bought a new box of these since my old key was worn out. Not sure how many teeth mine has, need to get the card in the box to check. The key comes with a card with the number just in case if the key is lost.

Thanks aidil, please check the code number.

Daiichi, his model is the same as mine and his code is "18". But the number of teeth is 13.

I went to BA shop and they also have code "18".

Jarance, maybe you could try out Hakitrade Kampung Subang. If you are lucky there might be one that is suitable to yours.

Vincent Hor;628917 said:
Jarance, maybe you could try out Hakitrade Kampung Subang. If you are lucky there might be one that is suitable to yours.

Thank Vincent.

I google Hakitrade and found that they are chop shop & spare part. I will try my luck with them.

Address is No. 23, JaIan Kuala Selangor, Batu 11, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia

thanks.. your is 20 teeth.. funny thing is that code should have be emboss on the adapter itself.

Phew... mine almost lost... found out i kept in dashbord after front tire change...

How much is the replacement cost? Maybe wanna keep spare just incase...

xcrave;628982 said:
Phew... mine almost lost... found out i kept in dashbord after front tire change...

How much is the replacement cost? Maybe wanna keep spare just incase...

can you look at the bottom of the nut. there is a number. what is yours and how many teeth?

price is about rm35 from bavarian auto.

great... will check the codes 2moro... lazy to go down and open the trunk... but at least its not a cost of an arm and leg

Thx jarance

p/s check Feedback on pasoft :p

xcrave;628997 said:
great... will check the codes 2moro... lazy to go down and open the trunk... but at least its not a cost of an arm and leg

Thx jarance

p/s check Feedback on pasoft :p

thanks. btw have reply on the feedback.

just clear the alarms first.

Bro Jarance,

If i have time i'll check for u at Hakitrade...no worries

YaZmEeN;629051 said:
Bro Jarance,

If i have time i'll check for u at Hakitrade...no worries

meen, thanks for your help to checkout hakitrade. appreciate the effort.

just in case, I am looking for a 12-teeth lock nut as shown below. There are many combinations and pattern.

I need the one that is flat. As you can see from aidil's locknut, it is slightly tapered.
Btw, nn is the code of the locknut.

locknut_2011-04-21_085705.jpg

Bro,

mine is 32.... will check later berapa gigi....

probably the one you are looking for....

will call you later...

jarance;629098 said:
meen, thanks for your help to checkout hakitrade. appreciate the effort.

just in case, I am looking for a 12-teeth lock nut as shown below. There are many combinations and pattern.

I need the one that is flat. As you can from aidil's locknut, it is slightly tapered.
Btw, nn is the code of the locknut.

locknut_2011-04-21_085705.jpg

noted bro, will drop by after this..

anyway Jarance also helped me alot before this, so it'll be soooo wrong if i dun assist him :)

YaZmEeN;629172 said:
noted bro, will drop by after this..

anyway Jarance also helped me alot before this, so it'll be soooo wrong if i dun assist him :)

thanks meen.. sharing is caring and helping each is what friendship is all about..

another option is to count the groove on the nut at your wheels and go to Bavarian Auto.....

tell them the # of gigi and they will have a replacement for you...

QD250;629191 said:
another option is to count the groove on the nut at your wheels and go to Bavarian Auto.....

tell them the # of gigi and they will have a replacement for you...

I have done that.. they have 11,13,14,15,16,17,18 teeth but no 12 teeth type. they ask me to get the code on the adapter
so that they can order the correct one for me. I told them, my adapter lost how to get the code?

So now, I was hoping somebody have similar nut adaptor as mine so that I can order it.

Top Bottom